What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Squads

Clarkent

Juniors
That pack is insane, I'll give it a go
8 Fonua Blake
9 Havili
10 D.Fifita
11 Kolomamatangi
12 F.Kaufusi
13 Lolo
Bench ( there's no room for backs on the bench with this team:D )
Olakauata
Pangaea Jnr
Paseka
Taukeiho
That forward pack could match any team in the world. They just need the halves to do their job and it's game over. If they play samoa in the quarters or semis that would be the game of the tournament and hopefully a start of a samoavs tonga tri series for next year

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Samoa squad named. Two May brothers in the team, the third must have been close to making it. Imagine Tyrone will be the 14 after a solid season for Catalans. This is quite some side.
1664237982208.png

Last edited:

England87

Juniors
1. Suallii
2. May
3. Tago
4. Crichton
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Milford
13. Taupau
12. Leilua
11. Sua
10. Papalli
9. Levi
8. Paulo

14. May
15. Aloiai
16. Leniu
17. Tualagi

Good looking team but the bottom line is if they make the final then Anthony Milford has to wind back the clock to 2015. I don't see it happening.

Gobsmacked

Bench
1. Suallii
2. May
3. Tago
4. Crichton
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Milford
13. Taupau
12. Leilua
11. Sua
10. Papalli
9. Levi
8. Paulo

14. May
15. Aloiai
16. Leniu
17. Tualagi

Good looking team but the bottom line is if they make the final then Anthony Milford has to wind back the clock to 2015. I don't see it happening.
Harris Tevita 7

Billythekid

First Grade
1. Suallii
2. May
3. Tago
4. Crichton
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Milford
13. Taupau
12. Leilua
11. Sua
10. Papalli
9. Levi
8. Paulo

14. May
15. Aloiai
16. Leniu
17. Tualagi

I certainly wouldn’t put money on them but it’s a team on paper who can trouble any team in the comp. Hopefully they deliver.

Gobsmacked

Bench
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA God no. Decent player but nooooo...
He'd compliment Luai perfectly.
Great kicking game, good organiser and will give Luai quality early ball.
Samoa needs a cool head like him.

Milford is the absolute last thing they need!

Clarkent

Juniors
He'd compliment Luai perfectly.
Great kicking game, good organiser and will give Luai quality early ball.
Samoa needs a cool head like him.

Milford is the absolute last thing they need!
I disagree I like CHT but Milford is a different player in that blue jersey.

taste2taste

Juniors
1. Suallii
2. May
3. Tago
4. Crichton
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Milford
13. Taupau
12. Leilua
11. Sua
10. Papalli
9. Levi
8. Paulo

14. May
15. Aloiai
16. Leniu
17. Tualagi

Good looking team but the bottom l is if they make the final then Anthony Milford has to wind back the clock to 2015. I don't see it happening.
Class players all over the park. Only area they might be light on is edge backrowers. I don't think Su'a, Tualagi or Leilua are going to worry the top teams. Schulster and Nania would have made a huge difference.

Clarkent

Juniors
Class players all over the park. Only area they might be light on is edge backrowers. I don't think Su'a, Tualagi or Leilua are going to worry the top teams. Schulster and Nania would have made a huge difference.
By the looks of the that team if Samoa's forwards gives the halves good ball. That star studded backline will be there weapon against England. Especially with Suaali'i at fullback.

Smug Panther

First Grade
By the looks of the that team if Samoa's forwards gives the halves good ball. That star studded backline will be there weapon against England. Especially with Suaali'i at fullback.
It was a rough way to audition but he was shit when he went to fullback for Easts. I'm not sure he's better than Critter yet, obviously he will be in time

Clarkent

Juniors
It was a rough way to audition but he was shit when he went to fullback for Easts. I'm not sure he's better than Critter yet, obviously he will be in time
If you're talking about that finals game they lost souths your way too harsh on the kid. He showed alot of potential and he almost broke the line most of the time. But also his age and inexperienced showed too by not letting the ball go out wide. Even Billy Slater was impressed by how much potential he showed in that game. You've also got to remember Suaali'i probably hasn't trained at fullback all year being behind Teddy and Manu. And than he was rushed in to one of the most intense game of the year. All I know is england loves kicking high balls at the back everytime they play samoa and having Suaali'i back there would make a huge difference

Clarkent

Juniors
Samoa have more players in the NRL GF than any other country. That must be a first for Australia!
Think they're 7 now because May pulled out. Same number as the Kiwis. Funnily enough some of those kiwis have samoan heritage as well