What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

hindy111

Post Whore
He’s been a huge part of the squad that has built up to this moment. I’m glad he’s getting his chance. He did have a couple of games in NSW so it’s not like he hasn’t had a hit out.

Sure so am I. I think he was picked cause Bryce threw that dumb pass and he has also been part of our success over the last 5yrs.
If he come out and has a blinder you'd have to wonder why he hasn't been there the last few games.
I think he will get maybe 20mins.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im nervous about Nrown but absolutely petrified about Waqa and its not just the high ball either. His D and brain farts worry the sh*t outta me. Personally I wouldnt have played him. God give him strength. Prove me wrong Waqa!

Smug Panther

First Grade
I find it a bit funny why people feel N.Brown is the go to man all of a sudden. Lets hope our starting 13 play well along with Matterson and Kafusi off the bench. They are our best players really. N. Browns not played in months. I like him in the bench but don't see much more then a very limited role.
Brown is a JWH level fake tough guy, he's going to get found out badly

hindy111

Post Whore
Brown is a JWH level fake tough guy, he's going to get found out badly

If you win will you be taking part of the great Penrith Pilgrimage. Meeting point top of High St and march down grab a kebab, cross the great Jamison Park and celebrate at the great PANTHERS world of entertainment.

Suitman

Post Whore

Sydney area​

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

Min 11 Max 18

Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’d like to see the jersey presentations be made to each player by one of our premiership winners in their position (Sterlo presenting Moses, Grothe to Sivo, Bert to Dyl etc). Hope the club has something special like that planned
I dont think that's the best idea. Better off keeping those blokes away from the team.

Its not being disrespectful but I just think it would help.

lingard

Coach
Im nervous about Nrown but absolutely petrified about Waqa and its not just the high ball either. His D and brain farts worry the sh*t outta me. Personally I wouldnt have played him. God give him strength. Prove me wrong Waqa!
I agree. But with Opacic out we're kind of forced to play Waqa. Let's hope he rises to the occasion.