What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dolphins home jersey...apparently

FeCpOeCUUAEJdAo
FeCpOeBVUAM9UXk
Nasty

Marlins

Juniors
If the Kings Logo was in the red/Gold it would’ve blended in so much better. Still it’s not too bad.
6/10 overall.

flippikat

Bench
I don't mind it.

It's distinctive

With the red, white & gold (almost verging on beige from that photo!) It leaves red/yellow for a future expansion team - hopefully Perth.

I can understand they wanted a 3rd color to distinguish themselves from the Dragons AND their own Qld Cup team.. BUT I think they missed a real opportunity to go for silver/grey with the red & white. You know, a dolphin's actual color.

flippikat

Bench
So what time were the Dolphins thinking of releasing the jersey?
Looks like it's leaked out.. but the official Dolphins online store appears to be down right now - I imagine that could be up again soon - either shortly after full-time tonight, or in the next day or two

Diesel

Referee
I don’t hate it but it’s not great either. Reminds me of a Broncos template

GAZF

First Grade
I don't mind it.

It's distinctive

With the red, white & gold (almost verging on beige from that photo!) It leaves red/yellow for a future expansion team - hopefully Perth.

I can understand they wanted a 3rd color to distinguish themselves from the Dragons AND their own Qld Cup team.. BUT I think they missed a real opportunity to go for silver/grey with the red & white. You know, a dolphin's actual color.
Verging on beige? Surely the light is playing a part, but this jersey wouldn't have looked out of place in Richie Benaud's wardrobe.

Metallic gold rarely reads as such when sublimated. See how the neck tape compares with the front of the collar. Best to keep it as a trim on a jersey.

Charcoal grey would have been a no-brainer.

kdalymc

Bench
Are we sure that's legit? The f**ken team logo is a foot long.
PS f**k ya jersey can they come up with a f**ken location name

I always find GFs interesting every year.
The smattering of neutral jerseys, obscure jerseys (I’m wearing my Brisbane Brownsnakes cap myself).
But also for teams like Para … just the plethora of jersey templates and colour gradients they’ve had over the past 30-40 years but esp since 2000.

kdalymc

Bench
I always find GFs interesting every year.
The smattering of neutral jerseys, obscure jerseys (I’m wearing my Brisbane Brownsnakes cap myself).
But also for teams like Para … just the plethora of jersey templates and colour gradients they’ve had over the past 30-40 years but esp since 2000.
Para? You mena Penrith right

Latest posts