What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

SneakyEel

Juniors
Well lads I can tell you hear first we are making moves in our recruitment. Curtis Scott is set to join us next year and was in the sheds after the grand final on Sunday. Pene is also set to join us too which I don't mind always thought he was a good player at Storm. We're recruiting pretty well so far I dare say.

Niukore, Kaufusi, Papali'i, Opacic, Mahoney, Stone -> Hopgood, Pene, Murchie, Scott, Hodgson, Momosiea

the phantom menace

First Grade
So I think it's safe to say talk of Liam Martin's willingness to consider coming to Parra was a beat up - this article has him wanting to be a Panther for life, and about to sign a three year extension for 2024 onwards...

SneakyEel

Juniors
So I think it's safe to say talk of Liam Martin's willingness to consider coming to Parra was a beat up - this article has him wanting to be a Panther for life, and about to sign a three year extension for 2024 onwards...

Good, I don't really want tbh. There are plenty of other blokes that can offer the same

Well lads I can tell you hear first we are making moves in our recruitment. Curtis Scott is set to join us next year and was in the sheds after the grand final on Sunday. Pene is also set to join us too which I don't mind always thought he was a good player at Storm. We're recruiting pretty well so far I dare say.

Niukore, Kaufusi, Papali'i, Opacic, Mahoney, Stone -> Hopgood, Pene, Murchie, Scott, Hodgson, Momosiea
Curtis f**king Scott?! f**k me...

Soto

Bench

The other bloke I would love to get although he's being investigated at the moment for some incident at Port Macquarie is Josh Curran.
He's a bloody good player and a local junior too..
Has a good motor, niggle and is getting better every year

SneakyEel

Juniors
The other bloke I would love to get although he's being investigated at the moment for some incident at Port Macquarie is Josh Curran.
He's a bloody good player and a local junior too..
Has a good motor, niggle and is getting better every year
I wouldn't mind him. Just needs to sort out his off-the-field behaviour. How long is he signed at Warriors for?

the phantom menace

First Grade
I presume Curtis Scott's registration to join us next year will be at the NRL's discretion, and pending the outcome of his current court hearing...

ā€œWe were laying in bed and she was going through her Snapchat account and opening all the Snapchats and there was a lot of male explicit content there,ā€ Mr Scott told the court.

ā€œI wanted to know why youā€™re accepting these and opening them next to me. I donā€™t want to see males pulling themselves off.ā€

Mr Scott told the court the pair argued about the messages, prompting Ms Clark to leave the house in an Uber.

Latest posts