What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Maddragon99

Juniors
As far as I’m aware the departures of Woods & Kerr are not confirmed, so I think this is what we currently have to work with;

1 Ramsey
2 Mat Feagai
3 Suli
4 Lomax
5 Ravalawa
6 Amone
7 Hunt
8 F Molo
9 Liddle
10 Laurie
11 Su’a
12 Bird
13 de Belin

14 Mbye
15 Woods
16 Musgrove
17 M Molo

18 Jayden Hunt
19 Kerr
20 Burns
21 Sullivan
22 Sloan
23 Fuimaono
24 Moga
25 Liu- Toso
26 Max Feagai

Have I missed anyone?

Dragon David

First Grade
Woods and Kerr still showing as part of the team on Dragons website.
In a way, our rejects, namely Woods and Kerr, are not wanted by any other club, so far, and other clubs' rejects, of which maybe there aren't too many left, are not wanting to come to us.

It's a case of which rejects do we want?

lombard

Juniors
As far as I’m aware the departures of Woods & Kerr are not confirmed, so I think this is what we currently have to work with;

1 Ramsey
2 Mat Feagai
3 Suli
4 Lomax
5 Ravalawa
6 Amone
7 Hunt
8 F Molo
9 Liddle
10 Laurie
11 Su’a
12 Bird
13 de Belin

14 Mbye
15 Woods
16 Musgrove
17 M Molo

18 Jayden Hunt
19 Kerr
20 Burns
21 Sullivan
22 Sloan
23 Fuimaono
24 Moga
25 Liu- Toso
26 Max Feagai

Have I missed anyone?
Geez overall that is such a poor looking squad full of reserve graders.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Not sure if people saw the news interview last night with Dragons players at training. Definitely showed Woods training and interviewed Kerr. Intriguing interview. He said last year some players were not enamoured with Hook and felt his methods were old fashioned and they did not “buy in”. He claims this year they realise he does have something to offer. Also spoke of how Woods experience has been great for the young forwards and that a big focus this year would be off field bonding. Seemed to confirm a lot of rumours but of course a set interview so who knows?

Maddragon99

Juniors
Not sure if people saw the news interview last night with Dragons players at training. Definitely showed Woods training and interviewed Kerr. Intriguing interview. He said last year some players were not enamoured with Hook and felt his methods were old fashioned and they did not “buy in”. He claims this year they realise he does have something to offer. Also spoke of how Woods experience has been great for the young forwards and that a big focus this year would be off field bonding. Seemed to confirm a lot of rumours but of course a set interview so who knows?
Off field bonding? Hopefully no more BBQ’s 🙄

The Villain

Juniors

1 Ramsey
2 Mat Feagai
3 Suli
4 Lomax
5 Ravalawa
6 Amone
7 Hunt
8 F Molo
9 Liddle
10 Laurie
11 Su’a
12 Bird
13 de Belin

14 Mbye
15 Woods
16 Musgrove
17 M Molo

18 Jayden Hunt
19 Kerr
20 Burns
21 Sullivan
22 Sloan
23 Fuimaono
24 Moga
25 Liu- Toso
26 Max Feagai

Have I missed anyone?
Urgh

Budpower

Juniors
Media reporting one Sydney club is offering Nanai 4.2 million over 5 years trying to lure him away from NQ...hope its us!

dungay dragon

Juniors
Insightful...thanks

Gareth67

First Grade
If I was Griffin I would be hiring a coach - er I mean a bus - and driving the entire squad up to Kogarah to the St.George Leagues club for the day .

Allow the boys to immerse themselves in a bit of rugby league history by looking at the trophy cabinet and photos of the premiership winning teams of the past . Perhaps some of the magic of those years may rub off on them and they will appreciate just what the Dragon emblem is truly about ?

They could even stay overnight in one of those posh motels in the area and have a luvely chinese meal at the Taj Mahal . Instil a bit of pride in them for the new season .

Last edited:

Cupper

Juniors
I think “how bad we are looking” is a bit of a beat up, I think we are looking better than last year. Whilst I don’t think Liddle will be a world beater, I still think he will be a big step up from Macca, who offered absolutely nothing in attack. Sims is no loss either. Just need to find a marquee signing in the next year or 2. Oh and playing hunt at 9 would also help- as everyone who’s ever watched a game of rugby league knows….bar our coach.

Como Connection

First Grade
I think “how bad we are looking” is a bit of a beat up, I think we are looking better than last year. Whilst I don’t think Liddle will be a world beater, I still think he will be a big step up from Macca, who offered absolutely nothing in attack. Sims is no loss either. Just need to find a marquee signing in the next year or 2. Oh and playing hunt at 9 would also help- as everyone who’s ever watched a game of rugby league knows….bar our coach.
McGuire is the big lost for sure.
CC

Honestly, I don’t understand what all the grumbling is about.

The club got rid of 5-6 very ordinary footballers.

I would have been happier if Moga, Woods and Jayden Hunt joined the exodus.

No point in rushing to fill the squad with the same type of players we have let go.

Prefer we give the juniors some serious game time. Yes we will get smashed in a number of games. Better to see what we have than to continually speculate.

Trifili13

Juniors
If I was Griffin I would be hiring a coach - I mean a bus - and driving the entire squad up to Kogarah to the St.George Leagues club for the day .

Allow the boys to immerse themselves in a bit of rugby league history by looking at the trophy cabinet and photos of the premiership winning teams of the past . Perhaps some of the magic of those years may rub off on them and they will appreciate just what the Dragon emblem is truly about ?

They could even stay overnight in one of those posh motels in the area and have a luvely chinese meal at the Taj Mahal . Instil a bit of pride in them for the new season .
Given that we are a JV club, only fair that they also drive by the Steelers club on the way up to the Taj, no need to stop however as no trophy cabinet inside.

Latest posts