What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Your grand dad must had been a proud Illawarra supporter Adolf . And to be able to share that joy with his young grandson would had made him a happy man indeed .
He was a very good man, and I learnt more than my love for this club from him. A true role model.

But that's why I can never stomach some of the stuff factions of this club still hark on about. I was raised in a household that embraced both sides of the joint venture, and my grandfather witnessed the 11 years of glory so its not as if he didn't have that experience of supporting a seemingly unbeatable football club

(Back on topic now)

possm

Coach
same, MANY of the St George legends are from the Gong, even Changa, Albert, Jansen, Lord Ted...
Yes things were great when the Illawarra district was a feeder area for the St George Club. It was only when they joined as a partner that this great relationship began to sour.

Snouts in the trough and backroom deals have brought our great club to its knees.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
No worse than Burgess and Macca

Obviously we need better forwards

I have said in other threads that I doubt Liddle will last 6 games.

Musgrave is a grub, however Burgess was no shrinking violet.

My feeling is give the untried junior forwards a go.

Don’t remember the forward pack of Bath’s Babes being dominated. We won’t know whether the juniors can do the job without giving them 8-10 games in first grade.
Unfortunately Saints Forever we don’t have Harry we have Anthony Griffin that’s the telling blow. The respect and love all Baths Babes players had for Harry pales into insignificance compared to Coach Griffin.

BLM01

First Grade
He's a regular at the Broncos, played almost every game this year bar 2. His best as a front rower is still typically 2-3 years away.
Ok. Most of his roles when they started winning was as an interchange player so I just have not seen him set it alight yet.
Bit like many on here who bag Lawrie who I have been a supporter of and came on pretty good last year.
So similar age I would of liked see more from him at the Bronx..that is of course if he does come our way.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
May be related to what yow was saying when he said Webb was meeting with a forward on the GC.
Interesting development and may be related to Fifita's intentions. Palasia is from the GC originally and so you'd think they have the inside running. Webb may sniff an opportunity if the GC have to break the bank to keep Fifita.
The usual game of chess.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Interesting development and may be related to Fifita's intentions. Palasia is from the GC originally and so you'd think they have the inside running. Webb may sniff an opportunity if the GC have to break the bank to keep Fifita.
The usual game of chess.
Yes, the article I read was all Gold Coast, Titans, Palm Beach Currumbin High School and Going Home and finished with a throwaway line like "oh, and the Dragons are interested". That makes it sound like we would only get him if the Broncos release him AND the Titans couldn't afford him.

Oh well, stranger things have happened I guess.

Latest posts