What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy Interview on James Graham Podcast

sladden road

Juniors
Yep thanks for this .

looks like some quality episodes there should fill a few days in the off season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've listened to a few now.

Seibold, Ciraldo, Fitzgibbon. The Matterson backflip one, the 2 Sam Burgess ones.

My 2 faves apart from Fitz are the Luke Lewis and the David Riolo

I'll probably listen to all of them as I find them very entertaining and informative but I've been cherrypicking at the moment.

The Ennis one and the Finucane are next

Special K

Coach
Raimen did 1 hour and 30 on Bloke in the bar yesterday. I don't listen to Bloke often but did see it in my feed(plus that hooker one) so gave this a shot.

- Barrett told he him wouldn't make FG
- Bomber chased him to come here then and when the knights stuff fizzled out
- He went to the Knights for 150k and was treated as this big star and didn't know how to deal with the media/pressure. The rumours of his salary then and the return ones are really different so makes me think they aren't true
- Is super respectful looking back at the Knights situation and doesn't blame while bringing up his part in things. That is awareness a lot of players don't have
- Sharks are home and nothing beats shark park or our jersey.

Rumours are he has agreed to a new deal(which wasn't discussed). Love him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Raimen did 1 hour and 30 on Bloke in the bar yesterday. I don't listen to Bloke often but did see it in my feed(plus that hooker one) so gave this a shot.

- He went to the Knights for 150k and was treated as this big star and didn't know how to deal with the media/pressure. The rumours of his salary then and the return ones are really different so makes me think they aren't true
- Is super respectful looking back at the Knights situation and doesn't blame while bringing up his part in things. That is awareness a lot of players don't have

I'm 3/4 way through. It's a good listen and he appears very normal. Most would think he's a dumb merkin because he does the odd dumb merkin thing on the field but he comes across really well.

Marchad

Juniors

I turned it off after hearing them say bro for the 100th time.

I turned it off after hearing them say bro for the 100th time.
Well it did grate a bit to those of my vintage , But I gritted my teeth and mentally substituted,"mate" every time and it wasnt such a bad interview. Seems a very laid back Bro/bra/mate/dude/buddy/ pal /bloke.....off the field , Can be a bit of a loose cannon on the field ,but its not really a game for shrinking violets. Looking forward to him playing centre in 2023.

shaggs

Coach
Well it did grate a bit to those of my vintage , But I gritted my teeth and mentally substituted,"mate" every time and it wasnt such a bad interview. Seems a very laid back Bro/bra/mate/dude/buddy/ pal /bloke.....off the field , Can be a bit of a loose cannon on the field ,but its not really a game for shrinking violets. Looking forward to him playing centre in 2023.
They did talk about how decisions are made in a split second in the field and then you look at the replay in super slow mode where it looks like you have time to pull out or change the angle

Latest posts