What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Kilkenny

Coach
It wasn’t suicide, he was trying to whack off in some sick and twisted way with a shitload of drugs and crap in his system. So says his family.
Ive got a lot more time for the pregnant young mum on the high street who can’t afford a bus ticket than Michael Hutchence, millionaire, snorting and injecting or whatever, defiling himself in a cupboard, trying to contort his body into ways it wasn’t designed for.

Another moofy “look at me” “ look at me” rich greedy asshole pretending to be Gods Gift.

Gold chains and natural mullet.

He’s an appalling role model. I don’t want my kids being a self obsessed gimp like he was.

If he had kid issues, he could go to the family court like every other poor bastard.

Not that Sir Bob Geldof is father of the year, but he’s done a hell of a lot more for humankind than Hutchence ever dreamed of.

All that old “rock” stuff is dead, dead as a door nail. It taught kids bad ways and was generally silly.

Let it go Killer, it’s irrelevant.

These guys will make do instead:

My original post simply made the point he was an incredible perfor er, which he was, that is irrefutable.

It is also irrefutable he was suffering from significant mental health issues at the time of his passing, whether it was his intention to take his own life or by misadventure from an autoerotic experience we will never know for sure.

All of the other stuff you refer to has nothing to do with the original point I was making in the first instance.

My original post simply made the point he was an incredible perfor er, which he was, that is irrefutable.

It is also irrefutable he was suffering from significant mental health issues at the time of his passing, whether it was his intention to take his own life or by misadventure from an autoerotic experience we will never know for sure.

All of the other stuff you refer to has nothing to do with the original point I was making in the first instance.
It’s a forum, we are supposed to be able to say what we want within the rules, it doesn’t matter if we want to respond differently.

For example, I didn’t say anything about performance but you were happy to raise it.

I think he’s boring, INXS are rubbish and if I never heard about either of them again I’d be happy enough.

He was right into his sicko deviant perverted sex stuff and it ended up killing him.

He’s no legend or role model, he was a figurative and literal flog.

Blues Riff

Bench
I doubt that I'll make it to a theatre to watch a doco. I was inspired though to seek this out on youtube. It's pretty comprehensive and well made, originally by the ABC.

Kilkenny

Coach
I doubt that I'll make it to a theatre to watch a doco. I was inspired though to seek this out on youtube. It's pretty comprehensive and well made, originally by the ABC.
I think after this weekend it will be no longer screening in the main chains Hoyts or Event. It may have a few screenings in the independents such as Palace or Dendy but it will appear on one of the streaming platforms in the not to far distant future.

It’s a forum, we are supposed to be able to say what we want within the rules, it doesn’t matter if we want to respond differently.

For example, I didn’t say anything about performance but you were happy to raise it.

I think he’s boring, INXS are rubbish and if I never heard about either of them again I’d be happy enough.

He was right into his sicko deviant perverted sex stuff and it ended up killing him.

He’s no legend or role model, he was a figurative and literal flog.
His death was ruled as suicide.

forby

Juniors
I saw the first appearance of the Angels at Mountain Rock at Penrith Park. They were then the Keystone Angels from Adelaideand got the crowd to spell their name - A N G L E S
Were still good and they sang their signature song Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again (no crowd lyrics).

Kilkenny

Coach
Big call mate. Angels were still a Jug band when the NY and London Punk scene was well under way.
The punk movement was largely initiated by the Sex Pistols and there fame was driven by there one and only album Never Mind the Bullocks released in 1977. The punk movement while short lived did have an influence on the music and bands that followed.

Blues Riff

Bench
The punk movement was largely initiated by the Sex Pistols and there fame was driven by there one and only album Never Mind the Bullocks released in 1977. The punk movement while short lived did have an influence on the music and bands that followed.
McClaren manufactured the Pistols after a trip to NY. He saw it as a way to promote his clothing shop. The Punk ethos was already dying by this stage. Individuality became a product.
Not that the band weren't talented in their own way.

Last edited: