What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW. New concussion rules

Frenzy.

Immortal
Link

Monitoring head contact at training. Contact sessions to be videotaped. "spotters" to be in place at training sessions to do mandated reporting to the NRL and medical staff.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I like the use of 18th man if 2 failed HIA now. Means we better get better at who that 18th man is.

Stake around to give me stats on how many times we had 2 fail?

As for training, NRL butt saving exercise

I like the use of 18th man if 2 failed HIA now. Means we better get better at who that 18th man is.

Stake around to give me stats on how many times we had 2 fail?

As for training, NRL butt saving exercise
Straight away I thought "Conor Tracey has finally nailed down a permanent position."
I reckon he will be the 18th man for the majority of games, barring injuries of course.

Wow! I guess Its been Coming . Can the game survive ? Seems only way it can is for players to dsign Documents saying they are aware of the dangers envolved.

Inferno

Coach
Given Tricky has been re-signed and how much footy he played last year I think he'll have a spot on the bench most weeks.

Latest posts