What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' mother in crash on GC - three dead, she survived

Maximus

Coach
I'm not your dude.

Show me where I said "A brown person is not an Aussie". You seem to like throwing the "OOOOH OOOOH RACIST" slur around. Show me a single thing I've posted in this thread that is directly racist, rather than your own hypersensitivity.

I don't care what colour criminals are. Nor what race/religion/nationality/gender. If they are not Australian citizens they should be returned to their country of nationality either after serving their term of imprisonment or , preferably, immediately on conviction. And I would expect no less of foreign countries in their dealings with criminals of ours convicted in said countries.

The character test is an avenue for deportation, no legal precedent doesn't mean it can't happen. A precedent is something that is "set". If the government has an appetite for it then they'll have a go. Not to mention Governments change laws all the time. Retrospectivity would be useless in this case, but it'd be there for the next grub.

It is all, as I've repeatedly said, a moot point if Joan is a citizen.

Ah so the questions about whether she was born in Australia have nothing at all to do with the colour of her skin right? You may not have asked the question, but you certainly backed up the person who did

borisdog

Juniors
Ah so the questions about whether she was born in Australia have nothing at all to do with the colour of her skin right? You may not have asked the question, but you certainly backed up the person who did
Show me the post.

Maximus

Coach
Show me the post.

You were the first person to question whether she's Australian or not

Looks a class act does "Joan"

Any chance of deporting her?

And then repeatedly questioned it throughout the thread

Is she Australian?

If so then bummer, she's our problem.

In the AFL, for those who don't follow it, there's a player on probably an even higher relative level than Haas, Dustin Martin, whose Dad was an absolute grub.

Old mate got himself deported. And then did everyone a favour and pegged out.

So does anyone even know if she IS an Australian citizen?

i.e our problem permanently?

This conversation also has you siding with the person who assumed she wasn't born here because of the colour of her skin.

I guess this monster wasn't born in Australia?

Why would you guess that? Also irrelevant if she’s a citizen

Relevant if she's convicted.

If it's not about the colour of her skin, why was your first post in this thread questioning her nationality? I'm sure you question the citizenship of white people this much right?

borisdog

Juniors
You were the first person to question whether she's Australian or not

And then repeatedly questioned it throughout the thread

This conversation also has you siding with the person who assumed she wasn't born here because of the colour of her skin.

If it's not about the colour of her skin, why was your first post in this thread questioning her nationality? I'm sure you question the citizenship of white people this much right?

You do realise that Nationality has zero to do with skin colour, and vice versa, right?

Or are you such a racist that brown people are automatically from ( Insert country )? And white people are automatically from ( Insert Country )?

If you look in the thread you'll find the bit where I said I don't care what colour skin a criminal has if they aren't an Australian Citizen.

My argument was then, and has been since, that if she's convicted and not an Australian citizen then she should be deported.

And I tried hard but I can't see the bit where blue bags mentioned the colour of Joan's skin in the post I "supported". I missed that bit, show me where blue bags mentioned the colour of Joan's skin.

Skin colour has only been mentioned in this thread, other than in rebuttals, by posters seeking to find offense by any means they can. See, I can do "sweeping offensive generalisation" too.

Maximus

Coach
You do realise that Nationality has zero to do with skin colour, and vice versa, right?

Or are you such a racist that brown people are automatically from ( Insert country )? And white people are automatically from ( Insert Country )?

If you look in the thread you'll find the bit where I said I don't care what colour skin a criminal has if they aren't an Australian Citizen.

My argument was then, and has been since, that if she's convicted and not an Australian citizen then she should be deported.

And I tried hard but I can't see the bit where blue bags mentioned the colour of Joan's skin in the post I "supported". I missed that bit, show me where blue bags mentioned the colour of Joan's skin.

Skin colour has only been mentioned in this thread, other than in rebuttals, by posters seeking to find offense by any means they can. See, I can do "sweeping offensive generalisation" too.

So you can provide evidence of all the times you've questioned whether a white person is a citizen right?

Latest posts