What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
Which means his heart says to say with Parra but the Tigers have offered ridiculous money which is hard to turn down

does he want success or money ?

stay with Parra and he wins a premiership

go to the tigers and just sit back and relax for 5years and be a bottom 4 club and be at a club with no standards and it doesn’t matter how bad you perform you will still be making millions and in the team each week like Brooks
Bahahahahaha. The bolded bit.
Bahahahahahaaaahahhhahhaaaa.
Hahahahahahaha
Bahahahahhaha.
Oh rhyno, you kill me.

Maybe instead of psychotic medication, doctors should prescribe an off season for victims of brutal crimes. It seems that's all it took for you to forget the brutality of the butt reaming the 'riff gave your crap team last September.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I just watched the Mitchel Moses interview and it seems to me the way he avoided answering questions about leaving his team mates and a legacy at Parra that he will be coming to the Tigers. Just waiting for his management to squeeze the most dollars and work out the wording of the contract.

WA Tiger

Bench
Which means his heart says to say with Parra but the Tigers have offered ridiculous money which is hard to turn down

does he want success or money ?

stay with Parra and he wins a premiership

go to the tigers and just sit back and relax for 5years and be a bottom 4 club and be at a club with no standards and it doesn’t matter how bad you perform you will still be making millions and in the team each week like Brooks
I have to inform you that our relationship with you is about to change drastically and for the better.. It has been lots of fun but soon we will never hear from you again.So from me it’s a Haere ra, a revoir, adios , verabschiedung and guwayu..

Bahahahahaha. The bolded bit.
Bahahahahahaaaahahhhahhaaaa.
Hahahahahahaha
Bahahahahhaha.
Oh rhyno, you kill me.

Maybe instead of psychotic medication, doctors should prescribe an off season for victims of brutal crimes. It seems that's all it took for you to forget the brutality of the butt reaming the 'riff gave your crap team last September.
I f**king love your Rhyno responses.

New fluorescents in the shed…

Hey Hey come out and play.

Its the latest fashion
Beas latest disease
Eels leaving except for dBrown
Offering unders saying please

Boofhead cat and King Gutho
The prick called RCG
Jacob Arthur got the free pass
Sitting on his dads knee.

Hey man, are you talking to the Tiges?
Take him out
You gotta keep ‘em seperated

Hey man, are you disrespecting eels?
Take him out
You gotta keep ‘em seperated

Hey Mitch don’t pay no mind
we’ve got 1.4 you so won’t be left behind
hey hey come out and play!

On this happy news of Mitches intended high treachery:

We get Mitch lads, life as we know it changes.

Night turns into day.

The cleansing of the game shall commence in earnest.

No other club shall be spared.

Let the whole forum tremble!

I am looking forward to poncing around the forum owning all the f**kwits who have been nasty to us.

Last edited:
Dear Satan of the League,

Re: Mitchell Moses

It has been brought to our attention that the abovenamed wishes to be considered for the selling out of his soul for $1.4m per annum.

As head of the “Forgive Moses” working group on WT forum, I have been asked to reach out to you to commend such deceitful and treasonous ambition.

We would be much obliged if you do all such things and acts to progress this bastardry and so ensure he signs for us.

It is sure to be a good influence on the many souls out there considering the option of evil over other less rewarding concerns.

Thank you for considering this letter and we look forward to seeing you at the next west tigers board meeting doing your wonderful work.

And before I forget, it would be remiss of me not to thank you for the spoon. I would like a deeper insertion, but I appreciate Hell is suffering from abnormal supply side challenges.

‘best
TSP

Ps: @stryker puss has asked if you could return his soul and the $50 you owe him

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Dear Satan of the League,

Re: Mitchell Moses

It has been brought to our attention that the abovenamed wishes to be considered for the selling out of his soul for $1.4m per annum.

As head of the “Forgive Moses” working group on WT forum, I have been asked to reach out to you to commend such deceitful and treasonous ambition.

We would be much obliged if you do all such things and acts to progress this bastardry and so ensure he signs for us.

It is sure to be a good influence on the many souls out there considering the option of evil over other less rewarding concerns.

Thank you for considering this letter and we look forward to seeing you at the next west tigers board meeting doing your wonderful work.

And before I forget, it would be remiss of me not to thank you for the spoon. I would like a deeper insertion, but I appreciate Hell is suffering from abnormal supply side challenges.

‘best
TSP

Ps: @stryker puss has asked if you could return his soul and the $50 you owe him
Interesting you consider the Moses signing to be the work of the devil.
I agree.

Interesting you consider the Moses signing to be the work of the devil.
I agree.
Better than waiting for the “second coming” of Brooksy like some of us here.

Waiting on the hill looking for a sign.

The giant magpie in the sky doesn’t deliver a marquee Brooksy but swoops on you lot and sends you scattering.

At least we have a window in our house.
Moses is going to look great in the breakfast cereal ads on TV in his wests tigers jersey

He says he does 16 wheaty scrumpets every morning before training.

Then he pulls out a toy Bea Arthur made of jelly, shows it to the camera and feeds it to his labrapoodle wearing its diamond encrusted collar.

Avenger

Immortal
He became a man at Parra. At the Tigers he looked like a malnourished version of Jason Taylor with poorer defence. He isn’t going back to the rabble. He isn’t stupid or greedy.

Let’s be serous for a moment.

Latest posts