What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

the phantom menace

First Grade
Three and a half mins and into the opposition half. I think they're be time for Philly will get right of reply to whatever score Chiefs make on this drive.

jk13

First Grade
Everyone take care getting home, there’ll b some feral Philly supporters looking for carnage in the streets

T.S Quint

Coach
I am going to have some fun trolling Eagles fans on social media after this.
They gave us Niners fans so much shit after beating our QB-less team two weeks ago.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Was a good game, Phili played well, but I just got the feeling even with chiefs down at half time they would come back and win. The chiefs won however were not the best side in the NFL. Imo bengals were the best, and 2 of the chiefs losses this year were against Bengals and Bills who dismantled chiefs easily.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Could of made a great finish. Was never a hold..barely touched him.
Phili with 1.58 you would back to atleast tie game up or win it. Shame.
Overall the Cheifs attack was too good.
Mahomes made mince meat of the Phili defense, Phili did what they had to on offense but defense was embarrassing and very soft

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The defense reminds me kinda like the Bills. Frauds. Can play some good defense but in big moments soft as butter.

hindy111

Post Whore
The defense reminds me kinda like the Bills. Frauds. Can play some good defense but in big moments soft as butter.

Agree. It was rubbish. Phili got so close by having to come big on 4th downs. Everyone just about come off. Kansas barely seemed to face a 3rd down.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I have never seen a side so well schemed like the chiefs. I knew after Hamlin Chiefs would have home field again and couldn’t see thd bengals repeating there victory like last year when the chiefs played the SB a week earlier.

Latest posts