What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Some very big calls so far in this second half.
I think the fumble/score should have been upheld. He had possession and turned to go upfield. It was a catch.
Now KC is had a challenge which was denied which I think was probably a no catch.

Things going Philly’s way right now.

the phantom menace

First Grade
They were two very tight calls - commentators mentioned the need for a third step or time (or something) for control in the fumble, and there was a blade or two of grass in that Goebert catch.

But if Chiefs restrict Philly to a field goal in any drive, it's still looking like game on.

strider

Post Whore
Some very big calls so far in this second half.
I think the fumble/score should have been upheld. He had possession and turned to go upfield. It was a catch.
Now KC is had a challenge which was denied which I think was probably a no catch.

Things going Philly’s way right now.
did I hear it correctly - they ruled it not a catch cos he didn't take a step?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Thought he was going to stumble into the end zone after that catch... guess it doesn't matter - same overall result for the Eagles a matter of seconds later.