What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Five days later and you still think he should have used his props whilst his two backs were in the head bin.
😂 it’s never his fault, he had a forward sitting on the bench into the 70th min. Our forwards had been struggling well before then our middle had been getting ripped apart most of that second half. Maka is a plodder but he’s a very good middle defender and his injection might of help us hold the middle. The rot had set in well before both those two went off.

Gronk

Staff member
😂 it’s never his fault, he had a forward sitting on the bench into the 70th min. Our forwards had been struggling well before then our middle had been getting ripped apart most of that second half. Maka is a plodder but he’s a very good middle defender and his injection might of help us hold the middle. The rot had set in well before both those two went off.
Keep going, who would you have taken off from the middle ?

Gronk

Staff member
Murchie was struggling to get back on side a lot of that second half. But keep defending the bald dope!!
Im not defending, but we could all see what was happening. The head bins f**ked the rotation. There was no way that Reg and Jnr were going to get less time and it meant that the back rowers had to fill the gaps when Penisini and Lume were off. Yes, Murchie and especially Doorie were gassed. Happens. Makka and Emu missed out. Happens.

Cloeel

Juniors
Took a paycut to stay ?

What I don't understand is -

Didn't years ago we attempt to Sign Israel Folau for unders? and the NRL knocked it back because we could not fit Folau in the side at market value?

Why can the Roosters sign Lodge for this season for way under? What happen to the whole market value ruling?

84 Baby

Referee
Took a paycut to stay ?

Signed for $400k a year plus a car.

images

And Renee Gracie as his chauffeur

Glenneel

Bench
The me-first culture of leader Gutho's contract negotiations through media and then Matterson choosing suspension instead of fine have sadly permeated through the club's culture.

Moses is just the latest - thank god we have someone like Dylan Brown who just got the damned next extension done and signed.

Surely "his people" and maybe "the club's people" are just colluding to get maximum positive news coverage for him/us - linking his announcement's timing with his 200th game build-up, and in week 2 of the comp (rather than compete with all the start of season coverage in week 1)?
We don't know what we are offering Moses, I doubt $1.25m, but I think the holdup now is the length of contract. We've offered 4 years & he wants 5. Even with 4 we're seriously putting any of our promising junior halves at risk of leaving for greener pastures before his contract expires.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im not defending, but we could all see what was happening. The head bins f**ked the rotation. There was no way that Reg and Jnr were going to get less time and it meant that the back rowers had to fill the gaps when Penisini and Lume were off. Yes, Murchie and especially Doorie were gassed. Happens. Makka and Emu missed out. Happens.
Lol I’m not defending but……….

We’d lost the middle well before Black eyed Peas and Penisiniiiiiiii went off. Making Hodgson play 80 was just ridiculous. But yeah not the coaches fault it never is with you………..

chrisparra123

Juniors
If moses wants 5 I say he should just leave parra are clearly holding their ground and moses doesnt want to budge so unless someone cracks i reckon tigers are probably favs to land mitch moses

Gronk

Staff member
Lol I’m not defending but……….

We’d lost the middle well before Black eyed Peas and Penisiniiiiiiii went off. Making Hodgson play 80 was just ridiculous. But yeah not the coaches fault it never is with you………..
Blah blah lost the middle - it was 12 all at 80th. You make it sound like we got beat by 50.

You seriously just like to have a whinge. You'd be lost if you had nothing to whinge about.

Meanwhile Hodgson picks up a Dally M vote behind Grant and their 7.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Blah blah lost the middle - it was 12 all at 80th. You make it sound like we got beat by 50.

You seriously just like to have a whinge. You'd be lost if you had nothing whinge about.
As usual you offer zero, just whinging about the whingers. It’s boring and frankly quite disgusting.

Gronk

Staff member
As usual you offer zero, just whinging about the whingers. It’s boring and frankly quite disgusting.
Actually it was you who dodged the questions. I asked you what you would have done with the rotatations differently.

Crickets, because it's all about the whinge. Here's your time to shine. it's 6-6 at the 48th minute.

69:05- Interchange - HIA​

INTERCHANGE - HIA​

• ON Jack Murchie
  • OFF Will Penisini
Eels

68:27- Error​

ERROR​

Nick Meaney
Storm

67:29- Line Dropout​

LINE DROPOUT​

Clinton Gutherson