What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench

Gets through some awful defence very easily here but had a good overall game to go with it. Had a more impressive play where he faked a kick, stepped back through the middle of the defence and got over the line, only to get the ball stripped. Played 70 minutes off the bench and won man of the match.

Yosh

Coach
So... Miller killing it at 1, Ponga doing surprisingly well at 6... Pryce better take Mann's or Crossland's position.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Weird Question to float up, But if we have the cap room, Push for Tedesco? It isn’t going to end well at the Roosters, would bring leadership and a drive we haven’t seen in our players in a long time. The Sualii(SP) Teddy situation will get ugly soon enough, hell the bloke wouldn’t even pass for an easy 6 points yesterday.

Jono078

Referee
Weird Question to float up, But if we have the cap room, Push for Tedesco? It isn’t going to end well at the Roosters, would bring leadership and a drive we haven’t seen in our players in a long time. The Sualii(SP) Teddy situation will get ugly soon enough, hell the bloke wouldn’t even pass for an easy 6 points yesterday.
I'm torn on that one.

I just want to build a squad with plenty of tomorrows. By the time Teddy comes here we should have developed that leadership in Saifiti and Ponga.

It'll also be a lot of cap space taken up by 2 players and signing him for a year or two could mean we miss out on other key signings or retention.

I'm over the stop-gap solutions that we've had in recent years, so I think my preference is to give Teddy a miss.

Knight Tales

Juniors
The only way Teddy comes here is if Roosters get Kalyn. He’s on 1.1 million a year and the current club, state and National skipper. It is not like he is on the slide.

PhilGould

Bench
INJURY RAVAGED KNIGHTS EYE UK STAR

Injury ravaged Newcastle side has made inquiries about securing Kai Pearce-Paul immediately. The Knights have already signed Pearce-Paul from next year on a two-year deal but they have again asked if Wigan would be prepared to release him immediately.

At this stage Wigan are hesitant to let him go but the Knights are keen as their casualty wards grows.

Newcastle are without forwards Adam Elliott, Tyson Frizell, Kurt Mann, Jayden Brailey, Jack Johns and Jacob Saifiti for their clash against the Dolphins on Friday.

Pearce-Paul and fellow Englishman Will Pryce have signed with the Knights for the next two years.

TDD91

Juniors
INJURY RAVAGED KNIGHTS EYE UK STAR

Injury ravaged Newcastle side has made inquiries about securing Kai Pearce-Paul immediately. The Knights have already signed Pearce-Paul from next year on a two-year deal but they have again asked if Wigan would be prepared to release him immediately.

At this stage Wigan are hesitant to let him go but the Knights are keen as their casualty wards grows.

Newcastle are without forwards Adam Elliott, Tyson Frizell, Kurt Mann, Jayden Brailey, Jack Johns and Jacob Saifiti for their clash against the Dolphins on Friday.

Pearce-Paul and fellow Englishman Will Pryce have signed with the Knights for the next two years.

TBH, as a Wigan fan I'd let him go now. He doesn't seem to be in it mentally this season and hasn't played up to expectations so far. Even if it just frees us some cap room to get another backrower in, I'd take it.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's News has been posted early:

Once again no news. Gives his opinion on a few things, a rehash of his podcast from the week, and rewords the same news we heard about the Knights wanting KPP early again in the Telegraph yesterday with no further insight or information given.