What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Referee
I always predicted that any new Brisbane team would draw big crowds and ratings at least initially. Let's see how they go in a few years time when they're mid table and the novelty effect has worn off.

BTW, their first game's attendance and membership numbers have been pretty shit. They could, and should, have done way better than they have, but I guess it's hard to push season tickets when you play a bunch of games all over the joint in shit venues.

Your bet would have had to have made sense for you to take me to cleaners as well.
Look their crowds don’t show the potential of MacArthur fc but they have been decent

anyone but you says a stunning success for rugby league

Wb1234

Referee
That's a bargain considering the price you pay for mid strength beers in a small plastic cup at most venues

Showing that expertise about all things Sydney rugby league

greenBV4

Bench

Showing that expertise about all things Sydney rugby league
Not sure what your point here is? You sent a link to a beer at non stadium pricing?

greenBV4

Bench
If you know you know
Sure.

I was replying to Perth reds joke comment about "$16 craft beers", I responded with that being cheap for stadium pricing (notoriously expensive for crappy low-mid strengths)

You then responded with a link to an online wearhouse proce for a cheap jets collaboration beer

Please explain the point (in simple words please I've had a lot to drink, and don't mention the titans.. oh shit I just did)

Wb1234

Referee
Sure.

I was replying to Perth reds joke comment about "$16 craft beers", I responded with that being cheap for stadium pricing (notoriously expensive for crappy low-mid strengths)

You then responded with a link to an online wearhouse proce for a cheap jets collaboration beer

Please explain the point (in simple words please I've had a lot to drink, and don't mention the titans.. oh shit I just did)
This is why you think cutting Sydney to four teams should happen

greenBV4

Bench
Here’s a hint they serve kb at Henson park
This is actually a big thing that anyone that knows anything about Newtown knows

so no 16 dollar beers
Cool,
You attend 2nd grade games in Sydney

Shows some clubs can thrive in a localised second division huh

But what's this got to do with anything I said or responded to

Centy Coast

Juniors
You fellas have been very active on here tonight.
Question, if the Bears were going to negotiate with anybody of influence besides the WA Government who would/should it be ?.

Wb1234

Referee
Cool,
You attend 2nd grade games in Sydney

Shows some clubs can thrive in a localised second division huh

But what's this got to do with anything I said or responded to
You know their offical crowd average is 8,972 ?
The discussion was about Newtown jets

you probably missed the post Perth red was responding too

Perth Red

Post Whore
You fellas have been very active on here tonight.
Question, if the Bears were going to negotiate with anybody of influence besides the WA Government who would/should it be ?.
Coopers stadium smc to see if they can get a good deal when they become the Adelaide bears lol

Latest posts