What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Toosday: Round 4 Eels v Panthers

emjaycee

Coach
If I recall, you were the one who started and perpetuated said rumour.
Yep, I was told by a club contact that he was likely good to go and I shared it on here as a rumour. Also stated at the time that my contact could have been lying to me.

jason taylor

Bench
The Tigers were spending huge money on junior ‘development’ back then. It’s why so many players at other clubs came from the Tigers’ system, including premiership winners Fifita, JAC, Tedesco, Korobeite and Papenhuyzen.

It doesn’t matter how much you rate them if you refuse to spend money to keep them in your system. Another club with a bigger budget will poach them.
Only JAC was a Souths junior, got cut by them, ended up playing NYC for Cronulla before being signed by the Tigers for a season (before then heading to Melbourne).

Eelogical

Referee
Fancy BA saying that he hasn’t watched a replay of the GF yet, and those pelican reporters just keep hounding about Matto.

Eelogical

Referee
Anyone think we win the next two?
I personally doubt it. Possibly one, and it will be a merkin of a game. We are down on troops and confidence and the media mob is circling for blood. BA is losing the fan base with his tactics as well. We just aren’t on song anywhere you look. I’ll always support the Eels though, no matter what happens.

Latest posts