What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting stuff from about the 30 min mark re: Blake and Simonsson. The 33min mark is even more interesting re: Blake.

It was interesting from the 25th minute mark. They're saying what everyone is thinking about our forward pack. You have to ask what the coaching staff are thinking!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was interesting from the 25th minute mark. They're saying what everyone is thinking about our forward pack. You have to ask what the coaching staff are thinking!
Our pack has been finishing pretty strong. Merkins complaining in the media are just giving whinging fans what they want to hear.

Eel2reel

Juniors
I said similar Ram. You need backs who make damaging runs. Coach needs to make players want to rip in and busy tackles. Run hard and if they aren't making 120mtrs a game you drop them. Even if there isn't anyone better you need to show them who is boss. To often ourbpkayers are not doing their job yet get given the ok week after week. If we don't win this weekend he needs to fire a few bullets.
Simmonson has to go this week. Waqa one more chance. I'd tell Waqa if you do t make 120 your next.
Murchie and Moimesea look like NSW CUP players. Why not blood the young kids? Matalele and Morretti can do their jobs.
We know Sivo is physically able to do this. It's coaches job to make him do it... "or else".

Eel2reel

Juniors
Your point?

He is what 20 years old and has a motor that Junior wishes he had and is being coached by an even dumber coach then ours and still he knows what he can do if he used him with some common sense.

Oh and by the way 50 + 10 = 60 the last time I went to school.

You're even dumber then Walters for fu*k sake. Stick to digging holes in the army mate. We'll call you when you can come in for mealtime. Don't forget to salute to Baldy on the way in to mess haul though or you me end up sitting on the bench during main grub time all on your own.
This almost tempts me to unblock the bureaucrat.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd reckon he'd be ragdolled and out jumped in today's game.

Grothe Snr and Jnr would go well in today's game
To he honest, Guru Snr was a good player at the time, because he was as big as a front rower, but one of the fastest players in the comp.

I'm not sure he'd have the motor to bring the ball back all the time like it is needed in today's game.

Perhaps though he would've had to train differently and be fitter anyway to get a game these days. Hard to say, he played such a long time ago now.

Incorrect

Coach
If he’s Polish wouldn’t he be the new Ziggy Niszcfgbgntt
Did you know Mr Sheen is Polish?

mr+sheen.jpg