What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Dom Young is on outer at Knights. They also know they are in rebuild mode. Roosters want him early. But they'd need to let someone go. We should be in talks with the knighra right now about taking him for the rest of the season. Otherwise Toupo in a 18mth deal.

Chipmunk

Coach
Dom Young is on outer at Knights. They also know they are in rebuild mode. Roosters want him early. But they'd need to let someone go. We should be in talks with the knighra right now about taking him for the rest of the season. Otherwise Toupo in a 18mth deal.
We definitely need a right winger who can make metres.

hindy111

Post Whore
He’s been awful this year, but I wonder if he’s kicking stones because he wants out.

Turns 30 end of year. Was one of the top 5 wingers in competition a few years ago. Been poor the last 18mths. A cheap deal would be ok. He would be in 500k right now I would guess.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You could also arge we have had a chance to build combos and get match fit while Penrith only had 2 games then a bye. Manly 1.
Should we be burnt out this early? I'd say not. People say sides are rusty after a 2 week break.
I don’t think the week off is an advantage at this time of the year.

Avenger

Immortal
Interesting stuff from about the 30 min mark re: Blake and Simonsson. The 33min mark is even more interesting re: Blake.

Latest posts