What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Murraymob1

Juniors
If parra don’t win tonight with everything going there way.They are in huge trouble this year.There window would not only be closed but bricked over as well

pantherz9103

First Grade
We’ve been pretty ordinary and a tough watch so 8 all is very fortunate. The improvement with Sorenson and Leniu on was all too obvious. I wonder how much game time Soni Luke will get?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’m not a fan of Soni sitting on the bench for so long. Surely 10 mins before half time wouldn’t hurt.

Zac looks solid, happy for him.

Girds89

Bench
It baffles me how unfit garner is.

Deadset was out on his feet after about 8mins.

For a bloke that's 20kgs lighter than kiks was who could play 80.... he's struggling
Massively after not long.

Hosking has been much better..

They both don't offer much but man garners fitness is concerning..

martielang

Bench
Not sure why people are so critical of Garner and/or Hoskings, unless we’re paying Cleary $1.3m to take the wrong option more times then not, he should be the one in the firing line.

Edit: this aged well.

Last edited:
The attack is just utter rubbish, our halves have been rubbish for most of the season and our hooker is just rubbish.

Say i‘m overreacting if you like, but it’s chalk and cheese between this year and last.

Latest posts