What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
My point was we might be able to buy a good hooker before end June who will be our 9 for many years. If you want to buy a centre and a middle then promote hands, then you can't.

What is hard to understand ?

What did BA say the other day ? He's only going to fill those spots with players who will benefit the club in the long term. You reckon he's wrong ?

As I said, the best solution is for Sam (or even Rein or Rankin) to give it away. Then you can get your man Hands.
Anybody know how Asi is going at centre? Could he replace Blake? What am I saying, even I could replace Blake!

Gronk

Staff member
Anybody know how Asi is going at centre? Could he replace Blake? What am I saying, even I could replace Blake!
I listened to the TCT post game pod this morning and the reggies report on Asi was that he was there. He played. Unremarkable.