What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Homo man69

Juniors
From The Filfthy Spammers

In a major shakeup for the National Rugby League (NRL), it has been announced that Rugby star Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be signing with the Parramatta Eels for the 2024 season. This news will send shockwaves through the Rugby community, as Tuivasa-Sheck is widely regarded as one of the best players in the game.

Tuivasa-Sheck, who currently plays for the Auckland Blues, is a versatile player who has won numerous awards throughout his career. He was the Dally M Medallist in 2018, and has been named the Warriors' Player of the Year four times.

Despite his success with the Blues, Tuivasa-Sheck has reportedly been considering a move to a Sydney-based NRL team for some time. The Parramatta Eels have emerged as the frontrunners for his signature, and it is expected that he will sign a lucrative deal with the club.

The Eels have been searching for a X factor player to add to their roster, and Tuivasa-Sheck fits the bill perfectly. His speed, agility, and game sense make him a formidable opponent on the field, and his leadership qualities are highly valued by coaches and teammates alike.
The news of Tuivasa-Sheck's signing will been met with a mixture of excitement and disappointment among Auckland fans . Blues supporters will be disappointed to see their star player leave, while Eels fans will be eagerly anticipating his arrival.
In an in house statement released tonight, Tuivasa-Sheck expressed his gratitude to the Blues and their fans, and said that he was looking forward to the next chapter of his career with the Eels.
"I've had an amazing time with the Blues, and I'll always be grateful for the opportunities they've given me," he said. "But I'm excited to join the Eels in 2024 and help them achieve their goals. I can't wait to get started."

The signing of Tuivasa-Sheck is a major coup for the Parramatta Eels, and is sure to have a significant impact on the NRL landscape in 2024 and beyond. hh/ptt.dailyherald.

Last edited by a moderator:
From The Filfthy Spammers

In a major shakeup for the National Rugby League (NRL), it has been announced that Rugby star Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be signing with the Parramatta Eels for the 2024 season. This news will send shockwaves through the Rugby community, as Tuivasa-Sheck is widely regarded as one of the best players in the game.

Tuivasa-Sheck, who currently plays for the Auckland Blues, is a versatile player who has won numerous awards throughout his career. He was the Dally M Medallist in 2018, and has been named the Warriors' Player of the Year four times.

Despite his success with the Blues, Tuivasa-Sheck has reportedly been considering a move to a Sydney-based NRL team for some time. The Parramatta Eels have emerged as the frontrunners for his signature, and it is expected that he will sign a lucrative deal with the club.

The Eels have been searching for a X factor player to add to their roster, and Tuivasa-Sheck fits the bill perfectly. His speed, agility, and game sense make him a formidable opponent on the field, and his leadership qualities are highly valued by coaches and teammates alike.
The news of Tuivasa-Sheck's signing will been met with a mixture of excitement and disappointment among Auckland fans . Blues supporters will be disappointed to see their star player leave, while Eels fans will be eagerly anticipating his arrival.
In an in house statement released tonight, Tuivasa-Sheck expressed his gratitude to the Blues and their fans, and said that he was looking forward to the next chapter of his career with the Eels.
"I've had an amazing time with the Blues, and I'll always be grateful for the opportunities they've given me," he said. "But I'm excited to join the Eels in 2024 and help them achieve their goals. I can't wait to get started."

The signing of Tuivasa-Sheck is a major coup for the Parramatta Eels, and is sure to have a significant impact on the NRL landscape in 2024 and beyond. hh/ptt.dailyherald.
Oh wow they really got us!!!! Didn’t see that one coming did we? Why are they so dumb over at one eyed eel?

chiefy1

Juniors
That’s a lot of effort for the dumbest joke I’ve ever seen but then again it is coming from you so....
When you can use chat gpt there's zero effort Stagger . It was all written by artificial intelligence lol, but we all know you still post with your Commodore 64 2 bit.........

Last edited:

Latest posts