What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 team

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Jayden Sullivan was named at No. 14 on Tuesday, but spent Wednesday's ball-work as right-edge half, with Hunt and Moses Mbye tag-teaming the dummy-half role after Griffin left recently re-signed rake Jacob Liddle out of his 17.
It remains to be seen whether Hunt starts at halfback and makes an in-game shift, or begins the game in the middle, but it's a change-up Griffin will be hoping can snap a streak of close losses.

justadragon

Bench
Jayden Sullivan was named at No. 14 on Tuesday, but spent Wednesday's ball-work as right-edge half, with Hunt and Moses Mbye tag-teaming the dummy-half role after Griffin left recently re-signed rake Jacob Liddle out of his 17.
It remains to be seen whether Hunt starts at halfback and makes an in-game shift, or begins the game in the middle, but it's a change-up Griffin will be hoping can snap a streak of close losses.
too late for Griffin now, he's driven us into a hole for the last 3 years.

Trifili13

Juniors
All this hysteria by the media regarding Hunt. It's not as if Hunt has led the way to us being a consistent top 8 side and we are now doing something radical and jeopardizing our semi finals chances.

And for Anasta to call Hunt a great player is a joke. Johns, Langer, Sterlo, they were great players and great leaders.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
My gut feel is they’ll give token time with Hunt at 9 and we will still be seeing way too much of Mbye.
I agree.......it never ceases to amaze me this joint...the penny has finally dropped that for the benefit of the team and its future Hunt should move to 9...that is in their wisdom after updating Liddells contract for another 2 years.....fmd whos running this asylum

Mitty266

Juniors
All this hysteria by the media regarding Hunt. It's not as if Hunt has led the way to us being a consistent top 8 side and we are now doing something radical and jeopardizing our semi finals chances.

And for Anasta to call Hunt a great player is a joke. Johns, Langer, Sterlo, they were great players and great leaders.
Anasta still in a dream state like it’s still the back end of last season with hunt playing for his Dally M. Wakey wakey you F***ing twat.

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
That's what NRL360 reckons will happen.. hopefully they got that one wrong.. I feel things are over-complicated when we play 2 separate halfbacks.. am also unsure what Hunt will do in the 2nd half, is he going to finish on the bench?
It seems even with tongue firmly in cheek I qualify as knowing enough about footy for a gig on 360.

Watch out Braiff.

SnowDragon

Juniors
Ok, I’d just like to say, if Hook indeed plays Hunt at 9 and the boys in the halves, and they just use Mbye at 14, and Mbye only comes on with an injury or replace a tired Hunt, then I’m super happy. Sure, I’d prefer Liddle came on instead, but you want Hunt on the field as long as possible, so maybe Liddle isn’t the best option. In that case I’d play the extra forward as Bird can fill in if needed.

think about it this way - we have plenty of juniors playing, and we can develop this into a great team in coming years.
fegai x2
sullivan
amone
Sloan

then we still have guys like Suli, Rav4, Lomax, Lawrie etc who are all still young, plus couchman x2, fafita, Finau x2 etc. who are the next group developing. and we may have a good coach next year with any 🍀 luck 🤞

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors

hewi

Bench
Here’s a thought. Hook is gone so if Hunt spits the dummy and goes plus Feagai is good at centre I wonder if Lomax might ask for a release as well in which case we would have some serious coin to spend.

Latest posts