What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 team

jeffdragon

Bench
Time for change

1: Sloan
2: Rava
3: Lomax
4: Suli
5: Feagai
6: Amone
7: Sullivan
8: Lawrie
9: Hunt
10: Molo
11: Couchman
12: Bird
13: JDB

14: Liddle
15: BMM
16: Kerr
17: Stewart
Molo, Amone shouldn't be there .
Amone has been poor can't even set up anything.in the last 4 games.
Jayden Hunt doesn't give anything either I know you didn't pick him.
We just don't have the cattle besides Hunt
Thanks to the dickheads at recruitment who buy players at the 2nd hand weekend markets.
Another LOSS coming.

Cupper

Juniors
Molo, Amone shouldn't be there .
Amone has been poor can't even set up anything.in the last 4 games.
Jayden Hunt doesn't give anything either I know you didn't pick him.
We just don't have the cattle besides Hunt
Thanks to the dickheads at recruitment who buy players at the 2nd hand weekend markets.
Another LOSS coming.
Molo I agree, just picked due to no better options. Amone would love to see him with the chance to play with Sullivan at nrl level, both more responsibility & played together heaps at lower levels.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Time for change

1: Sloan
2: Rava
3: Lomax
4: Suli
5: Feagai
6: Amone
7: Sullivan
8: Lawrie
9: Hunt
10: Molo
11: Couchman
12: Bird
13: JDB

14: Liddle
15: BMM
16: Kerr
17: Stewart
Dont agree with the hunt swap. Liddle to play most of the game at hooker and if he can’t go 80mins then he needs to get fitter. Hunt goes ok when liddle is on the field moving the team forward

Dragon David

First Grade
Molo I agree, just picked due to no better options. Amone would love to see him with the chance to play with Sullivan at nrl level, both more responsibility & played together heaps at lower levels.
Thank goodness someone else has started a thread on the next Round. Thanks Cupper.

Dragon for life

Juniors
And don’t think it’s going to matter. Some teams just have the wood on you regardless of team picked. We were always going to lose V bulldogs as we have a poor record and i think Tigers have wood on us also recently 🤷‍♂️

TheRev

First Grade
I feel there is a chance Hook is gone by 4pm tomorrow.. but unless the interim has a huge heads-up, I cant imagine he would be rushing through too much change.. I guess the extended bench pretty much covers all bases anyway.. everyone is on it.

Parko1310

Juniors
I’m expecting the usual cut and paste line up at 4pm and me to go into meltdown by 401pm
The team tomorrow will be 1. Sloan 2. Feagai 3. Suli 4. Lomax 5. Ravalawa 6. Amone 7. Hunt 8. Molo 9. Mbye 10. Lawrie 11. Hunt 12. Bird 13. De Belin 14. Liddle 15. BMM 16. Couchman 17. Kerr

Why change a team that gets so close to a win every week? They might jag one in golden point eventually

TheRev

First Grade
Precisely.. considering we only fell short by 11pts over the last 4 games... then by my calculations a couple more converted tries and we are sitting equal 1st with the Broncos heading into magic round.

Edit: Do I need to change my default text to pink? Just assume most of what I say is tongue in cheek!

Last edited:

sammymills

Juniors
Precisely.. considering we only fell short by 11pts over the last 4 games... then by my calculations a couple more converted tries and we are sitting equal 1st with the Broncos heading into magic round.
You are quite correct, however we have mostly been playing piss weak teams and it’s only going to get harder from here. We have had what should’ve been an easier run (maybe except roosters) and should’ve won at least 3 of last 4 games. Instead we lost them all and now contending for spoon

thebigredv

First Grade
0- 4 from our last games. All winnable. This lot couldn't find a way to even get the job done once.
Met the Dogs at the perfect time for us and still managed to lose.

This is as low as it gets.

Tigers are looking to make a statement after doing something we could never do in beating the premiers.

This logic is not right all the time when it comes to tipping but I fear the bottom team will have too much class for us.

Don't care what team we field anymore if A. Griffin is named there, it is irrelevant.

RIP St George

pirrello

Juniors
1. sloan
2. matt
3. max
4. suli
5. ravalawa
6. sulivan
7. hunt
9.liddle
14. amone

- Hunt to have a 15-20min stint at hooker when Liddle needs a rest, and Amone to come on and play in the halves + injury cover when needed.
- Lomax to have a short stint in reggies.

Easy