What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Roosters

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I had to keep up from BalI, nrl score updates. I roared very loud when it refreshed with 24-22 the full time score after it showing 18-22 in the 79th minute.
Anyone who hasnt aged ten years during that game isnt a true supporter... :D :D well done boys and new coach Ryan...great to see Our Coach showing some emotion in the box.....
now for the pressor
We still must have Sullivan starting Even if it is at Six

thebigredv

First Grade
These kind of wins are the best. Nothing sweeter than seeing a salty robinson in the coaches box. In fact both coaches were animated tonight, its refreshing to see.
That’s it. It’s not about the two points (although it’s good to get away from last spot that little bit more). Here were the Roosters thinking they could flick a switch whenever they wanted and roll us. It almost worked but god I’m glad we wiped the huge smirk from Teddy and Robinson’s face.

Latest posts