What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team would be the worst for your mental health to support?

Worst team to support?

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Raiders

• Titans

• Warriors

• Tigers

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Highlights of the raiders game yesterday:
Jacky boi kicking out on the full.
Starling running 20m sideways before delivering hospital passes.
CorHor wasting the captain's call and generally being a lunatic.
BYC getting carved up and so deciding to audition for WWE.

Yesterday was a great example of raiders football.

Bobby was lolling at neutrals suggesting that the Broncos might be the 4th strongest team in the comp. Nek minnit. Seibalds Bald Eagles pump them at home. Poetic.
That's cos it was genuinely very funny to me. You haven't made the finals this decade.

@some11 is just obsessed with me tbh.

Funny things is, there is Dragons fans on here trying to defend there supporters.

Reason, because they spend all there time calling 2SM (talking sport) and complaining about the team.

age.s

First Grade
I don’t know how you can go past the Tits. They're not as awful as some other clubs but imagine being 30 up and still feeling anxious.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Titans have blown more double figure leads than any other club in the NRL era, and they’ve not even been around for the whole time. Massive losers.

Reflector

Juniors
The answer is actually Titans for me.

They are a complete failure as a club. I can't imagine the day they are a consistent top 4 side and the entry of the Dolphins is only going to make things worse.
The GC is the wrong area expansion wise for any sport. Administrators look at the population + opportunity for a new team in the growing SEQ area and think it’s a winner. Problem is most people on the GC have pre existing loyalties to another team and there’s no real local pride or community spirit on the GC to draw new people in.

The GC is the wrong area expansion wise for any sport. Administrators look at the population + opportunity for a new team in the growing SEQ area and think it’s a winner. Problem is most people on the GC have pre existing loyalties to another team and there’s no real local pride or community spirit on the GC to draw new people in.
Wasn’t that Penrith’s issue for a time? People from the east moving west for affordable housing but staying loyal to the club that represented where they grew up. Eventually the following generations born and bred in Penrith are now regularly attending matches but it didn’t happen overnight. I’m sure Pennies fans can shed some light. There’s still a migratory population of course but maybe the GC just needs more time?

Bazal

Post Whore
Wasn’t that Penrith’s issue for a time? People from the east moving west for affordable housing but staying loyal to the club that represented where they grew up. Eventually the following generations born and bred in Penrith are now regularly attending matches but it didn’t happen overnight. I’m sure Pennies fans can shed some light. There’s still a migratory population of course but maybe the GC just needs more time?

The GC has had like 4 RL teams worth of time. It's wasted space

The only way they're ever gonna put roots down there is if the bars on game day switch to selling nose beers.

MugaB

Coach
The GC has had like 4 RL teams worth of time. It's wasted space

The only way they're ever gonna put roots down there is if the bars on game day switch to selling nose beers.
Need to give the "titans" more time.. it took Penrith a few decades to make finals and win GFs then to do that again a deacde later, then the drop off of support, until around 2016 when the licorice colors started its reemergence till now where they are not only winning well most games, they are a source of pride for the area... gold coast are still in the chocolate Brown phase

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Good thread.

Back in the day it was souffs.

Then they got their act together. With a fair whack of help from them refs.

Now it's a toss of the coin between the dragons and eels.

I'm gonna tip the warriors to win it all next season.