What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

Chipmunk

Coach
We're actually only two wins outside the Top 4. Forget about the ladder, it's going to be bullshit all season.

No1_Eel

Juniors
So you guys actually want Dylan Brown to play for us? This is disappointing.

I know we don’t know what the outcome will be but if there is any chance he is guilty, I’d rather him not play for us.

emjaycee

Coach
So you guys actually want Dylan Brown to play for us? This is disappointing.

I know we don’t know what the outcome will be but if there is any chance he is guilty, I’d rather him not play for us.
Guilty of what?
He has been charged with a crime that could be for nothing more than pinching some girls ass on the dance floor.
IF that is what he did (and I am not saying it is) would you still think he should no longer play for us?
Wow.

No1_Eel

Juniors
Guilty of what?
He has been charged with a crime that could be for nothing more than pinching some girls ass on the dance floor.
IF that is what he did (and I am not saying it is) would you still think he should no longer play for us?
Wow.

Wow indeed. So if that was your Daughter would you still feel the same? You have some serious issues if the answer is yes.

jk13

First Grade
If he plays without more info it’ll b weird, but you’d assume they’d have a reasonably solid case if so. Not like that sas numpty

hindy111

Post Whore
When he scored in the last game , a player fell across the back of his ankle, at one stage he was on crutches so assume it’s at best a badly sprained ankle. Believe he could be out for a minimum 4-6 weeks.

Dam so it is quite serious. Just as he was starting to hit his straps. I guess it has been 2 weeks already. Is there another bye soon as well?
Atleast we have RCG back and hopefully Mayto the following week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Let's keep the political shit away from another thread. We have one for this. Everyone has a different set of morals.
I reckon grown men would forget what it's like being 20s something so it's all irrelevant as most guys on here balls are running at less then 50%

No1_Eel

Juniors
Let's keep the political shit away from another thread. We have one for this. Everyone has a different set of morals.
I reckon grown men would forget what it's like being 20s something so it's all irrelevant as most guys on here balls are running at less then 50%

“Political”. I remember being 20 something, it was 10 years ago and I never did anything like that. So if you did, good for you. What a man you are, a real man.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's not a positive... based on the criteria set by the NRL, he should not be stood down unless they believe there are extenuating circumstances. And there isnt. He allegedly committed a crime that incurs a 5 year max penalty and their criteria is 11 years. Why do they need to consider standing him down?
If they want to use the bringing the game into disrepute, then there would only be 10 teams fielding players most week.
My logic is that The Eels and The NRL would know heaps more than us guessers. I live in hope.

No1_Eel

Juniors
What if your daughter pinched a guy on the arse?

Someone answer my question first. Answering a question with a question isn’t the height of intelligence in my opinion. Having an opinion might be “political” though so I better watch out.

hindy111

Post Whore
“Political”. I remember being 20 something, it was 10 years ago and I never did anything like that. So if you did, good for you. What a man you are, a real man.

Not sure where you are going with this. My point is grown adults make better decisions with life experiences. And people obviously make even better ones without drugs or alcohol.
I stayed away from nightclubs. They seemed to be full of slutty women and sleazy men. Never was my thing.

Latest posts