What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dogs ~ Monday 4pm

yy_cheng

Coach
Not sure where you are going with this. My point is grown adults make better decisions with life experiences. And people obviously make even better ones without drugs or alcohol.
I stayed away from nightclubs. They seemed to be full of slutty women and sleazy men. Never was my thing.
His daughter is not slutty

Tooooks

Bench
So you guys actually want Dylan Brown to play for us? This is disappointing.

I know we don’t know what the outcome will be but if there is any chance he is guilty, I’d rather him not play for us.
If I was accused of these offences, I’d be suspended from work. Honestly, I want him to play for purely selfish fan reasons.

Also being honest, if it was Cleary, or any star from any other club, I’d probably say they should be stood down.

My gut feeling is he’ll be stood down by the NRL.

Rocket man

Juniors
Let's keep the political shit away from another thread. We have one for this. Everyone has a different set of morals.
I reckon grown men would forget what it's like being 20s something so it's all irrelevant as most guys on here balls are running at less then 50%
6%

No1_Eel

Juniors
I’d hope the guy would get thrown out of the pub by the bouncers.

That’s environment or circumstances. I know his not proven guilty but the comments in here have actually show deep down who actually don’t have respect for women.

If a Parramatta Eels player hypothetically groped your daughter or sister 5 times and she didn’t want that sort of attention, would you want him to play for the team you have supported your whole life? Really the argument can change and people can say “this happened to me” or “I’ve done this when I was 20”. That is the only answer I want for anyone here, who I am “arguing” with. I honestly couldn’t care about any other stupidity that goes on.

yy_cheng

Coach
I know you probably think that was funny or feel good about that comment but I actually almost feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry for you about how sensitive you are.

The nrl hasn't stopped him from being listed, the eels haven't and he's innocent until proven guilty. At this point in time, he is within the nrl rules not to be stepped down.

If he is proven guilty, then he should get everything he deserves

emjaycee

Coach
So would you prefer he play against us??? Because thats exactly what will happen. No one knows what he's actually done if anything talk about going off early. They have creams for that now.
I think he wants him thrown in jail even if it was just a pinch on the ass mate.

emjaycee

Coach
The way the world is heading, if an unwanted pinch on the ass is classed as sexual touching, how long until there is a law against wolf whistling at a person you find attractive without their consent? And then there will be a law that you cant compliment someone without their permission first... and then the species will die out because no one will ever hook up.

Oh and does anyone know what the problem is with Sydney's toll roads? I am still waiting for an answer on that one.

Latest posts