What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

Nutz

Bench

QLD club’s $900k Hunt approach revealed as Flanagan’s huge Dragons headache laid bare​

The question is, would he stay here for another couple of years, for $1.2m?
I think ge wants 1.2 and retire after 2 years. He's also a backup dummy half which is a contradiction to what I've said 🤣

Tigerm

First Grade
True True.
Last year I argued that our main focus should be building a finals std forward pack then go from there.
With Bulla being a revelation and other backs like To'a benefitting from our improved forwards its made our halves come under more scrutiny.
If we had a crystal ball it would be easy to know what to do.
Don't forget it's only been nearly half a season with a great pack with Benji and Sheens at the reigns.
Surely we could see more improvement from Brooks.
Don't forget Brooks lost AD and has had a disjointed backline to work with.
As a back (30yrs) I can say that this DOES NOT HELP.
Yeah, but with a salary of $1m+, he should be delivering more than a few games every other year?

Tigerm

First Grade
Have we got a thread for the us open golf?
No, but you can create one, or go to top of thread list and search, it’s up the top of the threads we are reading now, or on the right “new thread” is a green box, enter a topic if something like exists it will let you know

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
No, but you can create one, or go to top of thread list and search, it’s up the top of the threads we are reading now, or on the right “new thread” is a green box, enter a topic if something like exists it will let you know
Thanks champ, yep I started one and I'm still watching it on foxtel. Two opening round records. Awesome golf. I haven't got out of bed except to go for a leak. When I did go I wore my wifi headphones so as not to miss the comments.....do you think I have issues TM :D

Nutz

Bench
So this is how it is. Sheens knew Brooks wouldn't get snapped up. He low balled him so he could come back with a better lowball offer that Brooks will give into leaving more money for a ⅝/centre... SheeniASS.

weretiger

Juniors
So this is how it is. Sheens knew Brooks wouldn't get snapped up. He low balled him so he could come back with a better lowball offer that Brooks will give into leaving more money for a ⅝/centre... SheeniASS.
sheens and just about everybody else knew he wouldn't get snapped up for the money he was offered to stay which is still overs for a player who has delivered very little, and for the the coin he was on he gave very little in return his kicking game alone was atrocious and that has nothing to do with players around him.
his defence was good and maybe he should have moved to hooker a few years back ,the stupid club got rid of hastings what a mistake that has been now we need a halfback

Fordy20

Juniors
It’s way too early to say that Brooks isn’t going to get snapped up.

Having Hunt on board for next season would be pretty good. This might be wishful thinking, but with our pack at the moment, I reckon we’re closer to having a premiership side than the Queens are

Someone2

Juniors

The Rosco

Bench
Turbo
Brooks
DCE

is close to the best spine in the comp they will play finals every year and a strong chance of a premiership
I would have thought that the whiny little bitch, the groper, and the king of pricks would have been close to the best spine in the comp ?

Latest posts