What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Te Kaha

First Grade
NZ Leaguies sticking it to NZtoffballers in those comments attached to the Article
awesome stuff

Like this...

"I'm a huge league fan, and I'd love Origin to come here. But the line “NRL’s internal research shows rugby league is becoming a genuine threat to rugby union in a New Zealand nation besotted with the All Blacks” needs to be challenged. I can't stand union, but that's such a ridiculous claim.

League has it's place in NZ, it's traditional areas where it's the biggest code, and yes, is always growing in popularity, but it's nowhere near as ingrained as union. No serious league fan here would argue otherwise in my view."

Perth Red

Post Whore
Only because the nrl is expanding to png and Perth first whilst super league is promoting …..

Featherstone
SL isnt promoting anyone, the best team goes up. Thats not looking like Toulouse this year sadly. Hopefully they can build another winning squad, or build the club to get an A license in the future. At least there is a direct pathway in SL for new clubs, unlike NRL.

If NRL are brave/stupid enough to go PNG then there wont be a NZ2 side. It will PNG, Perth and Brisbane3 in all likelihood. NZ2's best hope is PNG is a pipedream.

Vibing

Juniors
Like this...

"I'm a huge league fan, and I'd love Origin to come here. But the line “NRL’s internal research shows rugby league is becoming a genuine threat to rugby union in a New Zealand nation besotted with the All Blacks” needs to be challenged. I can't stand union, but that's such a ridiculous claim.

League has it's place in NZ, it's traditional areas where it's the biggest code, and yes, is always growing in popularity, but it's nowhere near as ingrained as union. No serious league fan here would argue otherwise in my view."
bahahahaha
a toffballer masquerading as a leaguie

how f**king stupid are you ?

Te Kaha

First Grade
sure wanker
sure

You're saying it's not an Article quoting an Australian article with Australians quoted in it???? Can you not even read something as simple as that article??? Wow.... you really are getting more stupid with every post.

Wb1234

Referee
SL isnt promoting anyone, the best team goes up. Thats not looking like Toulouse this year sadly. Hopefully they can build another winning squad, or build the club to get an A license in the future. At least there is a direct pathway in SL for new clubs, unlike NRL.

If NRL are brave/stupid enough to go PNG then there wont be a NZ2 side. It will PNG, Perth and Brisbane3 in all likelihood. NZ2's best hope is PNG is a pipedream.
We saw the pathway working for Toronto

two straight promotions for nothing

png is visionary

a second nz side is inevtiable

in reality I think we’ll end up with 3

Vibing

Juniors
You're saying it's not an Article quoting an Australian article with Australians quoted in it???? Can you not even read something as simple as that article??? Wow.... you really are getting more stupid with every post.
All Unzudder comments you twat

Vibing

Juniors
I don't see anyone having to provide details of their citizenship before commenting

but

Tea cup knows their nationality ?

what a cock LOL

Te Kaha

First Grade
you found ONE out of 58 from a unzudder penaltyball plant you dribbling spastic
good job LOL

How about this one,

"Whoever wrote that article in the Australian clearly did not look outside Auckland. Origin is a great competition and the only League I pay any attention to. New Zealand is not nearly as in love with Rugby as it used to be but anyone who thinks League is approaching Rugby for popularity is deluded."

or

"This is a valid point: 'growing the game' for bringing it to NZ rings rather hollow when Origin is a domestic series serving as a trial for selection into the Kangaroos. Any players of NZ origin playing Origin essentially are ruling themselves out for selection into the Kiwis. What the game needs in NZ is more international test football. In saying that, if there is enough commercial upside to hosting a one-off game on 'neutral' turf for an Origin game to come to NZ, it would attract significant fan interest. But the novelty would soon wear off. Origin will always resonate more in Australia than in NZ based on the 'state v state' marketing ploy"

or

"
I don't believe a second of it.
warriors played over there because of covid, the NRL, and each team said how thankful they were. talk was about taking some extra home games to nz.
If they can't keep their word or even try for the warriors there is no way they'll bring a money making product like that here.
They might offer a plane and ticket combo for kiwis at an inflated price.'

Vibing

Juniors
How about this one,

"Whoever wrote that article in the Australian clearly did not look outside Auckland. Origin is a great competition and the only League I pay any attention to. New Zealand is not nearly as in love with Rugby as it used to be but anyone who thinks League is approaching Rugby for popularity is deluded."

or

"This is a valid point: 'growing the game' for bringing it to NZ rings rather hollow when Origin is a domestic series serving as a trial for selection into the Kangaroos. Any players of NZ origin playing Origin essentially are ruling themselves out for selection into the Kiwis. What the game needs in NZ is more international test football. In saying that, if there is enough commercial upside to hosting a one-off game on 'neutral' turf for an Origin game to come to NZ, it would attract significant fan interest. But the novelty would soon wear off. Origin will always resonate more in Australia than in NZ based on the 'state v state' marketing ploy"

or

"
I don't believe a second of it.
warriors played over there because of covid, the NRL, and each team said how thankful they were. talk was about taking some extra home games to nz.
If they can't keep their word or even try for the warriors there is no way they'll bring a money making product like that here.
They might offer a plane and ticket combo for kiwis at an inflated price.'
same guy

3 comments
all from a kiwi toffballer

got anything else wanker ?

Te Kaha

First Grade
every single one
you complete f**kstick

I'm sure you will be able to copy and paste the comments from New Zealand IN that article the. Tell you what, list them and i will never post on here again. Of course if you can't I guarantee you wont do the same.