What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Sea-Eagles (and Raiders)

Generalzod

Immortal
Playing for the Steve Rogers cup. Lol unfortunately where for some lean years boys and girls.

Last edited:
The players we have have reached the peak, example rushed to sign Ramien and he won't get any better then he is
Guarantee no one other than a desperate st george or tigers were after players like ramien. We're stuck with these duds for like the next 3 years but its ok they've got a great bond off the field and want to play footy with each other. The coach is just a continuation of morris as well with no clue.

Generalzod

Immortal
Guarantee no one other than a desperate st george or tigers were after players like ramien. We're stuck with these duds for like the next 3 years but its ok they've got a great bond off the field and want to play footy with each other. The coach is just a continuation of morris as well with no clue.
Geez I thought Fitzy was a defensive coach at the Steggles.

Quigs

Immortal
I just hope that after the fulltime whistle goes, well the boyz should just hang around the field and laugh and joke and "howse the wife" with the Hartley boyz.

For the record I am not watching the 2nd half. I might cut me toenails or maybe do some house keeping.