What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Sea-Eagles (and Raiders)

SadShark

Bench
In 2016, we had Gallen, Lewis, Graham (in-form), Prior and Tagataese absolutely smashing cnuts all game. Then, we add Fifita to that pack in attack, for their turn to defend.

A nightmare for opposing teams. This year, we have a pack as fearful as the panel from The View in both attack and defence.

Poo poo.

shadowboxer

First Grade
In 2016, we had Gallen, Lewis, Graham (in-form), Prior and Tagataese absolutely smashing cnuts all game. Then, we add Fifita to that pack in attack, for their turn to defend.

A nightmare for opposing teams. This year, we have a pack as fearful as the panel from The View in both attack and defence.

Poo poo.
I would have said about as fearful as the panel from The Project, but I would be fearful Walid might hunt me down and give me a hiding with a wet newspaper

A nightmare for opposing teams. This year, AND NEXT we have a pack as fearful as the panel from The View in both attack and defence.

Poo poo.
Fixed...

Stake Removed

First Grade

Poo poo.
And Bukuya and Heighington off bench, we were relentless in defence and attack.
With Mick Ennis barking instructions, and getting under the skin of the opposition

And Bukuya and Heighington off bench, we were relentless in defence and attack.
With Mick Ennis barking instructions, and getting under the skin of the opposition
Ennis would get out of dummy half and engage the markers as well, brailey does his little half hearted runs looking for a penalty occasionally is the only thing he does other than shovel it

bluefox68

Staff member
I don't think he's a bad player as such but he's 100 plus games into his career now so he's unlikely to suddenly morph into harry grant or something
This is a good point.

Maybe we need a Koloamatangi, with McInnes playing 9, and Talakai as an impact forward on the bench.

Let Brailey go, if need be.

This is a good point.

Maybe we need a Koloamatangi, with McInnes playing 9, and Talakai as an impact forward on the bench.

Let Brailey go, if need be.
I can't see that happening, he's on a fairly long contract I think and he's the local golden boy. Wayde Egan and even Lachlan Croker have more about their games than he does.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I can't see that happening, he's on a fairly long contract I think and he's the local golden boy. Wayde Egan and even Lachlan Croker have more about their games than he does.
He is always looking for someone else.

Needs to lead, I keep waiting, starting to wonder if the bus came early and the next one comes in 6 hours.

He has the skills, completely lacks confidence, let someone else do it.

My most disappointing player this year for me.

Where are the 40/20s, short kicks, service has been poor lately, just pass to Nicho, or crash play 4 in a row and hope someone else does something.

No where near top 5 hookers, but could be.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Agree on all this.
Most frustrating player.
Seems to escape a lot of criticism and flys under the radar.
Would love to be a fly on the wall for Dean Treister dissecting his game in front of the Tele.

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
He is always looking for someone else.

Needs to lead, I keep waiting, starting to wonder if the bus came early and the next one comes in 6 hours.

He has the skills, completely lacks confidence, let someone else do it.

My most disappointing player this year for me.

Where are the 40/20s, short kicks, service has been poor lately, just pass to Nicho, or crash play 4 in a row and hope someone else does something.

No where near top 5 hookers, but could be.

We've been waiting for years.
I remember most in here being excited by the arrival of Berrell as that would put pressure on Brails, get him out of his comfort zone and make him start playing out of his skin.

Well that was two seasons ago and we're still waiting.

He's peaked.

It's really getting to the point of a good, old-fashioned Chris Anderson style "I'll never win a comp with these blokes".

Stake Removed

First Grade
We've been waiting for years.
I remember most in here being excited by the arrival of Berrell as that would put pressure on Brails, get him out of his comfort zone and make him start playing out of his skin.

Well that was two seasons ago and we're still waiting.

He's peaked.

It's really getting to the point of a good, old-fashioned Chris Anderson style "I'll never win a comp with these blokes".
I would rather have his brother back at the club

R-15-3

Bench
I still haven’t written Braily off yet.
Playing behind a beaten forward forward pack each week can’t be doing him any favours.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I still haven’t written Braily off yet.
Playing behind a beaten forward forward pack each week can’t be doing him any favours.
I have more than 100 games of experience, he needs to do more.
The game against Eagles first set 2nd half Croker kicks 40/20 for Manly.
We had breeze first half early on in game we were in it, but he dosent jump out dummy half and try anything.
Only in games where cruising does he try stuff.
Even if he was trying to get under skin of opposition sledge them do something, he does nothing

Weaponhead

Coach
I don't think he's a bad player as such but he's 100 plus games into his career now so he's unlikely to suddenly morph into harry grant or something
He is durable churning out 80 minutes each week in an underpowered pack. But he is frustrating because he has talent but doesn't show it. His runs are infrequent and lack purpose. He can kick but doesn't. He seems either lack confidence or is coasting. Either is a problem with this level of experience.

Latest posts