What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Fri - Penrith 38-4 Melbourne @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOMORI

Bench
kahotea Te Marae
Tainui Te Waka
Hoturoa Te Tangata
Pirongia Te Mounga
Waikato Te Awa
Ngati Apakura te Iwi

Ti hei Mauriora

I am Indigenous that is my roots so get stuffed. And the Moron calling me racist can get stuffed too, especially since I said nothing about any ones race.

Too quick to judge these snow flakes in here.

Bleh!
First game thread then I guess??

JamesRustle

First Grade
kahotea Te Marae
Tainui Te Waka
Hoturoa Te Tangata
Pirongia Te Mounga
Waikato Te Awa
Ngati Apakura te Iwi

Ti hei Mauriora

I am Indigenous that is my roots so get stuffed. And the Moron calling me racist can get stuffed too, especially since I said nothing about any ones race.

Too quick to judge these snow flakes in here.

Bleh!
Welcome to LU country

Vic Mackey

Referee
Penrith been clincial and 14 points seems about right. Storm have shown a bit of a blue print to challenge them though. If they had 2 or 3 NRL standard backs there would only be a try in this.

Someguy

First Grade
Game going pretty much as expected. Panthers to easily double the lead in first 20 of second half

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My man I hope you have a foolproof plan to wipe your hard drives after you die
200w.gif

chrisD

Coach
Soft penalties keeping Penrith on top

Penrith look busted at the 20 minute mark
Try to recall the score after 20mins the last two games we’ve had against the Storm and Broncos. There’s a pattern here and it’s not soft penalties.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Must be easy drawing up a game plan to beat Storm this year, run at olam. Where’s the player who used to know when to run out and when to stay in gone?

Latest posts