What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Iamback

Coach
It’s just the merry go round we’ve been on now for the past four seasons.

I understand it, I understand it’s the impact of success and the salary cap, I still struggle to see how it seems to be impacting us more than some other clubs.

We have locked in talent, Someone has got into Luai's ear and said there is all that money out there.

I'd be shocked if he has an offical offer yet, I see other guys as being more important.

AFB for example won't even get his release for another week yet

Kilkenny

Coach
Last time I looked everyone (even Luai) is able to express his opinion. He isn't a robot.

Luai is playing a game called contract negotiations. I didn't see much in it.
It is a non event, nothing to see here.

Seriously, if Jerome is more motivated by the money then you can fully understand that, I still think his options are limited and as I have said before his staying is more about the length of the deal. He would prefer the security of a three year deal and that is entirely understandable.

Personally, I think our club should stick to there guns, the two year extension $1.7 million is a fair offer. We’ve lost goodness knows how many quality players now on this journey if Jerome leaves we just have to suck it up just like we have done for numerous others.

Last time I looked everyone (even Luai) is able to express his opinion. He isn't a robot.

Luai is playing a game called contract negotiations. I didn't see much in it.
He is appearing to be arrogant. It also appears to be taking a swipe at the powers to be. Do you understand that?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He is appearing to be arrogant. It also appears to be taking a swipe at the powers to be. Do you understand that?

Jane, I don't have to understand anything. :D

Jarome is being Jarome. Not arrogant, just being himself.I would expect nothing less.

If your prepared to believe all the pearl clutching of the various news medias (especially News Ltd and Fox) go for it.

As I've said a number of time on this platform. I have no idea on whether Jarome leaves or stays. I'm pretty sure it won't come down to Jarome taking the piss in an instagram post either. It's just Jarome being Jarome.

Iamback

Coach

Seriously, if Jerome is more motivated by the money then you can fully understand that, I still think his options are limited and as I have said before his staying is more about the length of the deal. He would prefer the security of a three year deal and that is entirely understandable.

Personally, I think our club should stick to there guns, the two year extension $1.7 million is a fair offer. We’ve lost goodness knows how many quality players now on this journey if Jerome leaves we just have to suck it up just like we have done for numerous others.

I think the 2 year should be flexible but not the $ amount. If he will take 4 years at $850k, I'd take it

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I can see Penrith offering more in years.....not more in money.

Iamback

Coach
Outside backs won't be enough of a change imo.

Nathan is locked in to play 400 games and be our greatest ever. I like Luai but him leaving would be a net positive in the end

We are going to look way different with no Spencer and no one can do what Crichton can so we are already different.

Putting some speed out there would be huge for the side. But even Cole offers another ball player

Latest posts