What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Fangs

Coach
Ivan said he thinks he can do that role but rightfully said there is doubt

Just unnecessary. That's a conversation between him and Luai doesn't need to be said at a presser which had nothing to do with his contract situation.

Luai runs off negative energy but it can't be good for the side if it's coming from Ivan.
This isn't an emotional response from me I'm thinking practically

How many years have they known each other? He has probably spoken to him privately since the media went with it.

Iamback

Coach
Just unnecessary. That's a conversation between him and Luai doesn't need to be said at a presser which had nothing to do with his contract situation.

He probably has had the discussion with him.

I remember Gus a few years saying that every winger he is offered comes as a wing/centre or wing/fullback

No it seems every half is an elite organiser worth $1m, Very few actually get that

How else can Ivan play on the other clubs doubt if not saying it in Public?

Fangs

Coach
He probably has had the discussion with him.

I remember Gus a few years saying that every winger he is offered comes as a wing/centre or wing/fullback

No it seems every half is an elite organiser worth $1m, Very few actually get that

How else can Ivan play on the other clubs doubt if not saying it in Public?

Its not that its wrong I just don't see why he had to say it at the presser. If its mind games then he is well ahead of me. The only reason to agitate would be to get a quick resolution so we can move on.

Its where we are heading. Luke Brooks will probably be on a million dollars again when DCE retires in 2025. And we will most likely have a cap increase in that time as well. In the long-term future it will be a million for an unproven half in lower grades.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Insta Gram shit is so boring. Fox just generating clicks…

That post could be interpreted a 1000 different ways. I doubt very much Romey even read the story which quoted Ivan.

He could well be talking about a video game comp he’s playing in…. This shit is so dumb.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Fangs

Coach
The news of AFB wanting a release might change things.

He is no half but teams will start to alter their recruitment plans to fit him in. Manly could really use him back though I don't think they have the cash for this season.

Iamback

Coach
The news of AFB wanting a release might change things.

He is no half but teams will start to alter their recruitment plans to fit him in. Manly could really use him back though I don't think they have the cash for this season.

He already is on $1m. Him signing with a Sydney club takes an option away

Kilkenny

Coach
The waiting is hard, isn't it ?
It’s just the merry go round we’ve been on now for the past four seasons.

I understand it, I understand it’s the impact of success and the salary cap, I still struggle to see how it seems to be impacting us more than some other clubs.