What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We are going to look way different with no Spencer and no one can do what Crichton can so we are already different.

Putting some speed out there would be huge for the side. But even Cole offers another ball player
Nathan is good enough to play both sides and run the lot really. We don't need much at 5/8

Whino

Bench
I think the 2 year should be flexible but not the $ amount. If he will take 4 years at $850k, I'd take it

I stand by the amount. No more.
Offer 3 years and that is it. TPA should push it to $950k less his agents cut. A fair price from our side of things.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Nothing wrong with Ivan’s comments or luais thing, I love his personality and if what he posted hurt Ivan’s feelings then he is Pretty thin skinned, tgat being said Luai is a risk at million bucks, he’s not worth that to us playing his current role. He might be worth that in a bigger role at another club, it’s hard to say without seeing him do it. Statistically he’s not in the top 5 sixes this year. 850 is a good offer for us, if another club wants to beat it by enough to make him leave then good luck.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Nothing wrong with Ivan’s comments or luais thing, I love his personality and if what he posted hurt Ivan’s feelings then he is Pretty thin skinned, tgat being said Luai is a risk at million bucks, he’s not worth that to us playing his current role. He might be worth that in a bigger role at another club, it’s hard to say without seeing him do it. Statistically he’s not in the top 5 sixes this year. 850 is a good offer for us, if another club wants to beat it by enough to make him leave then good luck.

From the club's comment I don't think anyone at the club is upset. The media of course are making gross generalisations ad snap judgements.

Yep you are and when you choose to voice that opinion, you can expect to be judged and receive feedback.

It’s not unreasonable that you should be called upon to explain how you reached that point of view.

MY opinion on your opinion is that you listen to Fox too much.
I am fully aware of that fact, captain obvious. No I don't listen to Fox either.

Latest posts