What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wakefield Trinity 2024 Home

shop-image-home.jpg
Thats very nice! I love how clubs like Wakey and HKR integrate colour of sponsors into the design rather than have them stand out like a sore thumb.

steeden.

Juniors

It’s happening!

Chargers next please

Nuke

Staff member
Several months ago I was looking at the Australian IP ownership thing and more than one incarnation of a Gold Coast NSWRL/ARL/NRL logo had been renewed in 2023 by, I think, the NRL. I posted the info in these forums somewhere, and I strongly suspected a range of retro gear would be on its way.

It’s happening!

Chargers next please
555472735-tumblr_kzikf9lrJa1qzoxl6o1_400.gif

steeden.

Juniors
Several months ago I was looking at the Australian IP ownership thing and more than one incarnation of a Gold Coast NSWRL/ARL/NRL logo had been renewed in 2023 by, I think, the NRL. I posted the info in these forums somewhere, and I strongly suspected a range of retro gear would be on its way.
Here’s hoping we see the others too. They’ve (the ARLC) have registered the Gladiators name too, which would be a bit of fun.

The fun part, for me, is these retro releases is the thought process of year/design. 1994 is an odd one - but I guess Tooheys already agreeing to be used on the Reds made it easier to use their logo on this one. Seagulls on the front would have been class, although perhaps Tweed said no? Tweed have it on their own club-released retro jersey though. Perhaps they also went 1994 (and the NSWRL logo) to distance from a future ARL-badged Chargers jersey?

hrundi99

First Grade

This Year?

Immortal
I have no idea where to post this, so how about here? Mods move if required.

I'm surprised the Parkes spacemen were not called the Parkes Hound Dogs.
Also interesting that the Kyogle Turkey's colours are the same as the Roosters tricolours instead of the turkey colours.