What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

justadragon

Bench

kit66

Bench
Rumour from the Herald that Leilua could be coming back immediately. Hopefully not for 700k.

A younger, sexier BMM, bit of skill and a handy off-load. Only seems to play a dozen or so games a season of late.
I'm happy to welcome him back but it probably means no Luki or Finefeuiaki.
I wonder though why, if it's for this season, we need him rather than a hooker, any hooker.

kit66

Bench
I said Flanagan is swinging in every direction to secure quality players - Leilua will fit in nicely to the culture

Do I detect a little sarcasm ? I just read about his DUI issue and already knew about the domestic violence stuff from a couple of years ago. Hope he behaves himself if he comes to StGI.

I also just had a look at LL's stats for 2023 and he's actually some margin ahead of both Luki and Finefeuiaki in metres, completed tackle %'s and has way more off-loads. All 3 played about a dozen games for the year.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Does he have a DUI issue which the integrity unit are still looking at. If he stays at the Cows he will serve no suspension, if he moves to Saints it will probably be 4 weeks....lol

Corey Allan is out for the season and taking up a spot. Surely he will be the one to go.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Yeah Leilua was good for the Cows last year, I recall Todd Payten singling him out for praise multiple times ahead of his more decorated teammates

No doubt some credit will go to Dean Young for this piece of recruitment ;-)
Lets hope the combination of Luc n Deano can nab one of the other two Cowboy youngsters along with him...
All we need now is Hastings and the "band" is back together

Latest posts