What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2024

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Defence has improved I think. Attack still has a long way to go. KF has been a little disappointing, I expected more control from him. Can improve on this poor second half I hope.

True_Believer

Juniors
Well I only watched from about half time. I didn't see much of the first grade players. The young guys have a ways to go. I can't really judge based on what I saw purely because souths seemed to still have a few firsts out there against our team of reserves.

56to66

Juniors
Scenic Route to Glory, remember it took the Sharks 2 years, before they found there grove, patience and lots of it will be needed.
Another thing to remember, we won't be shattered thinking we have a chance of winning the comp, sleep tight!

Last edited:

Dea

Juniors
2nd half showed why we will have a large change over of players these next few years. Some of these guys need to go, others need time in reserves to earn the NRL position.
1st half opened well. Energy, speed, and signs we could be better. Challenge will be to perform not just for 20 minutes, or 40, but 80.