What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge wrap on Parramatta Eels' 17-year-old Bevan French

Gazzamatta

Coach
Was playing very well at 6 in the 2s at Parra when he was frozen out. He certainly has X Factor as does Field. Im enjoying watching them. Slow the ruck with Penrith and you're in with a chance.

T-Boon

Coach
He was a real sook when he left. I can understand why Arthur wouldn’t take him back.
That’s true but maybe he was going through a bad patch mentally. He had a bad last season with us in a garbage team. But he was excellent with us when the team was pretty good.

Gronk

Staff member
Not too bad for 2 blokes who cant tackle.
I still think there is nowhere to hide in the NRL for those two over 26 rounds.

As for Pennys, you’ve got to turn up and fear the loss merkins. No point getting angry like the Fish with 5 to go when he suddenly realised that they were going to lose.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Gazzamatta

Coach
I still think there is nowhere to hide in the NRL for those two over 26 rounds.

As for Pennys, you’ve got to turn up and fear the loss merkins. No point getting angry like the Fish with 5 to go when he suddenly realised that they were going to lose.

Think About It GIF by Identity
I agree. Fisher Harris was a real grub. Cleary played like Jeff Robson. 😁