What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would give Asi first crack and see what happens.

Concerns over his D but he has a running game.

For all the all talk he is useless we won 5 games from 9 with him in the halves last year. Which was a better win rate then the overall side.

If we get 5 wins from 9 with him this year you take it and run. That would leaves us 7 wins from 12 at the halfway mark when Mitch is due back.

Soto

Bench
I would give Asi first crack and see what happens.

Concerns over his D but he has a running game.

For all the all talk he is useless we won 5 games from 9 with him in the halves last year. Which was a better win rate then the overall side.

If we get 5 wins from 9 with him this year you take it and run. That would leaves us 7 wins from 12 at the halfway mark when Mitch is due back.
Great post mate

King-Gutho94

Coach
If we get through with 4 or so wins whilst Moses is out it may actually be a good thing for us at the back end of the season. I think the team has a different resolve this year...let's go
Look its not ideal but its round 3 not 3 weeks out from finals.

In saying that if we were 3 weeks from finals Mitch probably plays through the pain anyway and delays surgery to after the year no matter how stuffed the foot is.

I reckon being round 3 the club has decided just get it sorted for short-term pain and not let it linger to the point we get to the halfway mark carrying him and keep our fingers crossed we keep our head above water.

Dylan Brown went out with a back injury in Round 3, 2019 and didnt come back until Round 16 we still came 5th.

With an inferior side to what we have now.

I will say that he has been playing injured since the early part of the Bulldogs game and we've done quite well to get through the 3 games.
Definitely hasn’t been right. This might be pure cope on my behalf but IF he can get back in 6-8 weeks and IF we can go .500 over that period then maybe there’s a silver lining in his groin getting back to 100%.

Chipmunk

Coach
Anyway guys, enough from me, you can either ridicule or support my comments all year. I've made my decision, and our season is over.

See you next year lads.

Soto

Bench
I think our power game will help tremendously...plus Sivo and Simonnson back we should do well. Dylan and Asi/Sanders have got good kicking games too.
Lussick can and probably will do more kicking from dummy half. Just need to up the ante with the kick chase...
We will be ok. It sucks but the team is less reliant on one player like a ponga or a hammer to get the job done...
Wishing Moses a speedy recovery with plenty of wins whilst he's out..🙏

Last edited:

the phantom menace

First Grade
How about...:

1. Russell (or Simonsson)
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Harper or Talagi - coach's choice?
5. Simonsson (or Russell)
6. Gutherson
7. Brown

No need for Hands or Asi (or Sanders) to play 80mins of NRL - but one of them will need to be picked on the bench for cover.

emjaycee

Coach
He can't catch but. Have you seen him under high ball. He'd get destroyed.
Simmonson would be better at fullback and Blaze centre if rolled that way.
It may only be 6 week. With a Bye that's 5 games. Hands,Asi,Sanders. If direct swap. I'd rather not move Gutherson
I'm just spitballing options mate.
It was that or announce I am leaving the forum 15 times and still not leave.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm just spitballing options mate.
It was that or announce I am leaving the forum 15 times and still not leave.

We will be fine....Gutho gets a bit more ball playing. Hands or Asi
Storms haven't had Munster. Almost beat Knights without both halves. Roosters beat Souths by 40 without Keary.
No reason to give up. Different if our side only had one good half but we have two

Latest posts