What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teeen sells virginity

[furrycat]

Coach
You've done it again Razor :lol:.

If I was a h0m0 ;() how would I break the hymen to get rid of my virginity? ;()

salivor

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
You've done it again Razor :lol:.

If I was a h0m0 ;() how would I break the hymen to get rid of my virginity? ;()

In my culture I believe in the anal hymen so despite medical evidence to the contrary I am in fact right i.e. that a homosexual can lose his virginity but only by having sex with another homosexual that has an in tact anal hymen.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Razor, for the record, I understand why you're keen to derail the discussion.
Razor said:
Salivor if you're 2 posts were directed at me, I don't know what they contain. Anyone that attacks children the way you do, doesn't deserve the attention.
Who is attacking your children? You were the dill who brought your kids into it to try and win a point.

This internet discussion has all gone belly up for you so now you're further playing the kiddie card. What a great family man!

I wonder if he goes up to young kids in the shops and says "Hi there. (pointing at their father) See him. He isn't your real father, he's been lying to you". That is exactly what he did here.
LOL!!!!!

Tell me, are you letting your kids read this thread?

[furrycat]

Coach
salivor said:
In my culture I believe in the anal hymen so despite medical evidence to the contrary I am in fact right i.e. that a homosexual can lose his virginity but only by having sex with another homosexual that has an in tact anal hymen.

Thats my point though mate- its not physically there but its a cultural belief. Razor tries to sound smart and looks like a dope- and then goes on about quoting medical journals etc.

Fact is Razor doesn't realise how easily a vaginal hymen is broken and how flawed his silly little argument is.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh great... the wisdom of furrycat now.

who's next, chemical brother?

Razor said:
Yes Sal, I haven't. Which is why you don't have any children, and I have 3.
Sali... are you offended by this attack on your manhood?

salivor

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Thats my point though mate- its not physically there but its a cultural belief. Razor tries to sound smart and looks like a dope- and then goes on about quoting medical journals etc.

Fact is Razor doesn't realise how easily a vaginal hymen is broken and how flawed his silly little argument is.

Exactly. We're talking about facts here not beliefs. Culture has nothing to do with medical fact and the medical fact is that the hymen can and is most commonly broken before intercourse. Razor categorically stated that it couldn't be and is therefore categorically wrong.

[furrycat]

Coach
Willow said:

Wha..? :?

I'm not here to argue anything except that Razor is a toss of the highest order. Obvious I don't agree with him either.

salivor

First Grade
Willow said:

You'll never quite know my pain Willow. I believe it's every 21 year olds dream to have the 2.5 kid dream.

[furrycat]

Coach
salivor said:
Exactly. We're talking about facts here not beliefs. Culture has nothing to do with medical fact and the medical fact is that the hymen can and is most commonly broken before intercourse. Razor categorically stated that it couldn't be and is therefore categorically wrong.

I didn't disagree with you? Hence why Im asking Razor if I can not be a virgin if Im a homosexual because there is no physical hymen to break.

:?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
[furrycat] said:
Wha..?

I'm not here to argue anything except that Razor is a toss of the highest order. Obvious I don't agree with him either.
Razor has obviously sulked away, so you're the next rung up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gosh, I just realised how one rung up from Razor could ruin a bloke's sense of self esteem. I don't know what to say....

Razor

Coach

Always thought you were racist scum

"Oh my culture is right, yours is wrong" blah, blah, blah.

Racist piece of sh*t.

As I said, no one is wrong.

Look at this site - http://www.revirgination.net/

Many others.

I don't derail you and claim "Your culture is wrong, we're right." All cultures have different beliefs.

So why is your culture so important that everyone else is wrong?

What about all the other cultural beliefs that differ from your own? Do you carry on with this same crap?

[furrycat]

Coach
Willow said:
Razor has obviously sulked away, so you're the next rung up.

You're making no sense Willow- if I was the next one I'd be here disagreeing with you lot and backing up Razor. I'm with everyone else trying to disprove Razor and not pulling stuff out of my arse. I was agreeing with you guys...

[furrycat]

Coach
Razor said:
Always thought you were racist scum

"Oh my culture is right, yours is wrong" blah, blah, blah.

Racist piece of sh*t.

As I said, no one is wrong.

Look at this site - http://www.revirgination.net/

Many others.

I don't derail you and claim "Your culture is wrong, we're right." All cultures have different beliefs. So why is yours so important that everyone else is wrong?

Pathetic.

All you do is claim the racist card when there is absolutely no racism whatsoever. Wake up to yourself.

Razor

Coach
Who is attacking your children? You were the dill who brought your kids into it to try and win a point.

This internet discussion has all gone belly up for you so now you're further playing the kiddie card. What a great family man!

Salivor is the one playign the kiddie card.

He claimed that I did not know how to have sex. He didn't ask me if I did; he made a statement of fact. Obviously that is wrong.

I certainly did not think Salivor would show such disgraceful behaviour.

[furrycat]

Coach
Razor said:
Salivor is the one playign the kiddie card.

He claimed that I did not know how to have sex. He didn't ask me if I did; he made a statement of fact. Obviously that is wrong.

I certainly did not think Salivor would show such disgraceful behaviour.

You're a 15 year old pimply faced homo scumbag of some other race to mine and you don't know how to have sex.

Sue me and play your racist/kiddie card.

salivor

First Grade
I knew this thread was missing something and there it is:
race_card.jpg

Pathetic Razor. Just because your culture believes that the hymen can't be broken until sex doesn't make it right. Medical fact it that is can. Your culture is wrong, medical science is right, move on.

Razor

Coach
Pathetic.

All you do is claim the racist card when there is absolutely no racism whatsoever. Wake up to yourself.

You're the one who claimed the cultural beliefs of Aboriginal and Hindus is wrong because you guys are right, and we're wrong. In our culture, if the hymen isn't broken you're a virgin; if it is then you're not a virgin. You can have surgery to restore your virginity.

So if that's not race based, then what is it?

Am I here saying "No you whitefellas are all wrong. We're right", etc.? No. We're both right. Our cultures have different beliefs.

That's like a Christian telling a Jew - "You're wrong. It's proven that Jesus rose from the dead" or a jew telling a Christian "You're wrong. It's proven that Jesus did not rise from the dead". Same thing - In both cases, they are pieces of scum, attacking the others religious or cultural beliefs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
[furrycat] said:
You're making no sense Willow- if I was the next one I'd be here disagreeing with you lot and backing up Razor. I'm with everyone else trying to disprove Razor and not pulling stuff out of my arse. I was agreeing with you guys...
Of course.
I know you're here to agree in total.

I was merely making social commentary on the apparent quality of the thread and its inevitable depreciation.