What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teeen sells virginity

El Diablo

Post Whore
Razor said:
Yes you can. If they have the operation and have their hymen stitched back together, they are a virgin.

The definition of a virgin (the medical definition)

For females is - your hymen is broken
For males - you have broken someones hymen.

Females who's hymen is broken and has it stitched back up, is a virgin.
Once a male has lost his, he can't get it back.

you're an idiot

you've just contradicted yourself and now you're also saying a bloke is stll a virgin if he f**ks some bird who has had her hymen broken lol

sheilas hymens can be broken without ever having had a c**k up them. you do know that, right?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tampon, sex toy, even riding a horse or doing the splits.

F**k up Lyzor.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This reminds of The Young Ones episode when they were debating the facts of life.

Rick: "Well, if I'm a virgin, how come I know what a girl's bottom looks like??"

And I'm wondering if anyone will still respect Razor in the morning.

Razor

Coach
So if you never screw a virgin female, you never lose your virginity? You're a f**king idiot.

You have still broken someones hymen.

you've just contradicted yourself and now you're also saying a bloke is stll a virgin if he f**ks some bird who has had her hymen broken lol

No because he has still passed her hymen hasn't he?

Dodger said:
Better still, a virgin female who uses sex toys for pleasure... is she no longer a virgin? You're a hoot Lyzor.

You're the hoot Dodge. Using sex toys does not break your hymen

Tampon, sex toy, even riding a horse or doing the splits.

All things that will not break your hymen - unless you have a medical condition.

F**k up Lyzor.

Ask your mother for the facts Dodge.

And if you're mother hasn't learnt sex ed. Then ring up a medical centre and get them to give you the official definition of virginity.

I think the medical fraternity, who developed the terms and meaning, might know more about the subject matter than you.

Razor

Coach
Rick: "Well, if I'm a virgin, how come I know what a girl's bottom looks like??"

And I'm wondering if anyone will still respect Razor in the morning.

Will, if you do a girl up the arse, then you're still a virgin. As is the girl who you do up the arse.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Yes Sal, I haven't. Which is why you don't have any children, and I have 3.

When is the mother going to break it to you that none of them are yours? Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the stalk didn't bring them.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
When is the mother going to break it to you that none of them are yours? Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the stalk didn't bring them.

Typical behaviour.

You're losing an argument, so you turn to dispicable insults.

You totally over-stepped the mark. It's bad enough acting like a 2-year old and insulting someone, but to attack someones children is the worst of the worst.

Sal, you just proved you have no maturity at all. You're a disgrace to the human race.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
El Diablo said:
So if you never screw a virgin female, you never lose your virginity? You're a f**king idiot.

Razor said:
You have still broken someones hymen.
Razor, a hymen being broken is not a prerequisite to blokes don't losing their virginity.

Sorry if this is a shock to you.

Razor

Coach
Razor, a hymen being broken is not a prerequisite to blokes don't losing their virginity.

Yes it is. If a guy does a girl up the arse, with his mouth, or has a mouth on him. And no dick-vagina action takes place, then he is still a virgin(unless he has previously done it)

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
All things that will not break your hymen - unless you have a medical condition.

And if you're mother hasn't learnt sex ed. Then ring up a medical centre and get them to give you the official definition of virginity.

I think the medical fraternity, who developed the terms and meaning, might know more about the subject matter than you.

Yep, as I suspected you don't know the bird and bees. I think child services should be alerted that you are within 100 metres of children.

Wrong again, for the sensitive amongst us you may want to skip this part:
Question: Why a virgin will not bleed after intercourse?

Answer:

Well, every girl is different and the bleeding varies. Some girls bleed their first time because their hymen is being broken, but most girl aren't born with a hymen or it wore away naturally with activities such as sports, climbing trees, using tampons, etc. causing them not to bleed. Another reason can be that the guy didn't break the hymen during intercourse. Besides, the hymen isn't an indicator of virginity for the 21st century it is an outdated term. if your hymen has already been broken, then you may not bleed on first time..

hymen is a thin layer of skin inside you, breaking it usually cause bleeding fo some sorts.. some bleed lots some bleed little, some feel pain, some don't.

it doesn't have to be a penis breaking it though. .it could obviusly break by any type of penetration... Bleeding with first sexual intercourse occurs because the hymen tears. However, many girls who have never had intercourse do not have an intact hymen, as it can be broken in many ways other than just sexual intercourse. Horseback riding is notorious. Other physical activities can also cause the hymen to break prior to intercourse. it's so unusual, virgins really bleed. maybe she is not a virgin anymore? Because her hymen was 'broken' before. The hymen is never physically 'closed' - and the elasticity depends on the person. Most girls are physically more active - doing gym, riding bikes etc., so the hymen has 'broken' or become more elastic before she has sex for the first time. I didn't bleed the first time I had sex and neither did any other woman I know. (Where did this myth start anyway?) Not everyone does. I didnt. I guess it's because the hymen was broken prior to intercourse.

http://youqa.cn/html/Women/0618/women184278.html

Not every woman has a hymen and most have broken or stretched it through various means before sexual intercourse. Do you ever get anything right? Maybe your name? I'm even doubtful on that one.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Razor said:
Typical behaviour.

You totally over-stepped the mark. It's bad enough acting like a 2-year old and insulting someone, but to attack someones children is the worst of the worst.

Sal, you just proved you have no maturity at all. You're a disgrace to the human race.
Yet a couple of posts earlier....
Razor said:

And if you're mother hasn't learnt sex ed.
I do believe you brought family into it first.

And I do believe it is you who is losing the argument.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Typical behaviour.

Losing an argument? I'm sorry which thread are you reading? Your getting belted from pillar to post by anyone and everyone. Hell even Dodge is whipping you. I'll repeat that DODGE, that's a new low for your buddy.

The mark? There is no mark for oxygen thiefs like yourself.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Razor said:
Yes it is. If a guy does a girl up the arse, with his mouth, or has a mouth on him. And no dick-vagina action takes place, then he is still a virgin(unless he has previously done it)
Can you draw a picture? I'm not sure if I follow.

I think you just like talking dirty.

Tell me razor, what happens if the girl is not a virgin and the bloke is a first timer?

Or in your world, are all women pure until the right man comes along?

By now, I'm sure you're sensing the depth of hole you've just dug. But you'll still run away in denial... as always.

Razor

Coach
Salivor if you're 2 posts were directed at me, I don't know what they contain. Anyone that attacks children the way you do, doesn't deserve the attention.

I do believe you brought family into it first.

And I do believe it is you who is losing the argument.

I didn't attack his mother. I said "If his mother hasn't ...". I didn't say "You're mother hasn't ...". And even if I did, it's totally different to personally attacking children.

I wonder if he goes up to young kids in the shops and says "Hi there. (pointing at their father) See him. He isn't your real father, he's been lying to you". That is exactly what he did here.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Salivor if you're 2 posts were directed at me, I don't know what they contain. Anyone that attacks children the way you do, doesn't deserve the attention.

Just a convienent way to avoid the issue as I comprehensively proved you wrong. Suck it up.

Attacking children? I must have missed that part, certainly attacked you. I'd actually consider saying any child isn't fathered by you to be a complement and a relief to the rest of the human race.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
I didn't attack his mother. I said "If his mother hasn't ...". I didn't say "You're mother hasn't ...". And even if I did, it's totally different to personally attacking children.

I wonder if he goes up to young kids in the shops and says "Hi there. (pointing at their father) See him. He isn't your real father, he's been lying to you". That is exactly what he did here.

Yep thats me. Salivor: Destroying little kiddies lives at shopping malls since 1985 :lol:.

Moffo

Referee
im trying to eat my breakfast here

can we move this to the birds and the bees forum?

Razor

Coach
Ok, I went to get some sources to prove it to you lot, and I seen that some cultures have different beliefs. In mine (aboriginal), what I've said is correct(as it is in Indian and Middle-Eastern). But some cultures - European being one(which would apply to most Australians), is what some others have been saying here.

So no one is wrong, and no one is right. The different cultures, have different beliefs regarding this.

Latest posts