What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teeen sells virginity

Samwise

Bench
Razor said:
Just tell them you're a virgin. I'm sure the buyer isn't going to demand an examination prior to payment - and if they do, you can have an operation to restore your "virginity", which only costs around $1500.

How the f**k do you know not only about this surgery but also how much it costs? That's just weird.

Razor

Coach
How the f**k do you know not only about this surgery but also how much it costs? That's just weird.

Why is it weird?

Is it weird to know that women can have breast enlargement surgery?

No.

So why is knowing about other medical procedures that women have is weird?

Samwise

Bench
Razor said:
Why is it weird?

Is it weird to know that women can have breast enlargement surgery?

No.

So why is knowing about other medical procedures that women have is weird?

knowing how much it costs dipsh*t.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
In nsw you can solicit for the purpose of prostitution in public streets as long as you are not outside or within view of churches, schools, hospitals and houses. Canterbury Road in Sydney is perfect as is any shopping centre/industrial area.

There is a constant battle in suburbs like Darlinghurst with street girls (and boys) working outside homes. The residents get the sh*ts because of the customers/yahoos cruising the street, noisy quarrels bwt the prostitutes and their pimps and used needles everywhere.

Realistically a 'worker' could solicit in any suburban shopping centre with complete impunity from the law but most suburbs seem happy with brothels. Taren Point industrial area in the shire has several brothels sanctioned by council.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Razor said:
El Diablo, that supports my argument.

are you geniused??

street prostitution is illegal everywhere that you mentioned. you said it wasn't'

see below

Simo said:
is it legal to be a prostitue in the street or do you have to be in a legal brothel?
She may end up getting arrested if thats the case. (is that how it works here?

Razor said:
It's legal in the UK, most states in the US, and some states in Australia.

fish eel

Immortal
lol.....who knows more about prostitutions and the legalities of such.

Have that info handy for any reason guys? ;-) :lol:

Razor

Coach
street prostitution is illegal everywhere that you mentioned. you said it wasn't'

I never said it wasn't illegal. I said home delivery isn't illegal everywhere. She isn't a street prostitute. Do you see her whoring her wares on the street? No you don't. Same as going into a chatroom and ask "Any guy wanna f**k? Only costs $100" isn't illegal in some Australian states - it is not street prositution.

knowing how much it costs dipsh*t.

Read your full post "How do you not only know about his surgery ..."

gunnamatta bay

Referee
ozbash said:
gunna, if you had your time over again,, what would your virginity be worth ?

I doubt anyone would make an offer ob. But I could seek out your mum and then you could be an Aussie.

ozbash

Referee
my mum was a person of strong moral fibre, she would have told you to bugger off.

why is it that someone is willing to pay 10k to the girl, yet a young blokes is worth nothing ?

Jimbo

Immortal
ozbash said:
my mum was a person of strong moral fibre, she would have told you to bugger off.

why is it that someone is willing to pay 10k to the girl, yet a young blokes is worth nothing ?

Hey OB, is it true that the price of lamb in NZ has gone up $10 an hour?

ozbash

Referee
how much are you going to sell your cherry for dimbo ?

get rid of your wank-rag and see if you can make 30 cents :lol: :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
ozbash said:
how much are you going to sell your cherry for dimbo ?

get rid of your wank-rag and see if you can make 30 cents :lol: :lol:

Sorry OB, I'm not interested

I only sleep with intelligent women

That rules you out on two counts...

is that all a soviet 18 year old women sold her virginity for 1.2 mill US and ended up marrying the guy who then inherited a few billion when his father was killed in a car accident.

lying down on the job can pay off

Razor

Coach

You can't prove a guy is a virgin; you can prove a girl is.

Razor

Coach
not necessarily

Yes you can. If they have the operation and have their hymen stitched back together, they are a virgin.

The definition of a virgin (the medical definition)

For females is - your hymen is broken
For males - you have broken someones hymen.

Females who's hymen is broken and has it stitched back up, is a virgin.
Once a male has lost his, he can't get it back.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For males - you have broken someones hymen.

So if you never screw a virgin female, you never lose your virginity? :| You're a f**king idiot.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For females is - your hymen is broken

Better still, a virgin female who uses sex toys for pleasure... is she no longer a virgin? :lol: You're a hoot Lyzor.