What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

God-King Dean

Immortal
I always find comment like that amusing. People question their song & jerseys (even the CEO) saying they are both terrible.

Guarenteed if they were a top 4 team people wouldn't be saying that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I always find comment like that amusing. People question their song & jerseys (even the CEO) saying they are both terrible.

Guarenteed if they were a top 4 team people wouldn't be saying that.

Doubtful, it is just a flat out boring song. Mind you it is a song that has barely any tradition which does not help. Ask people in 20 years and they will say it is fine. At the moment it is a repetitive song with no history or emotion

God-King Dean

Immortal
Doubtful, it is just a flat out boring song. Mind you it is a song that has barely any tradition which does not help. Ask people in 20 years and they will say it is fine. At the moment it is a repetitive song with no history or emotion

Well the emotion will come with success. Singing it only 4 times a year doesn't help either...

I don't think I'd call any song exciting. Nth Melbournes is the french anthem ffs.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The traditional ones are pretty good- Carlton, Richmond, Essendon (although that has been changed a bit in the last 30 years), Collingwood, Hawthorn. Those are pretty good. The others as unfortunate as this sounds don't have the history to make the song exciting.

The emotion comes with success AND history, not just one. Heck West Coast has been very successful but the song is flat and has no emotion..I mean Flying High FFS!

I hate Nth Melbourne's one..Gold Coast's song is even worse though!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if you were a Geelong fan you'd have heard their's more than anyone else's over the last 2 years

lockyno1

Post Whore
Does not mean it is a historically great song, although it is not bad. I hate North Melbourne and Port Adelaide the most

Jason Maher

Immortal
It is the Brisbane Lions who have the French anthem as their team song, basically a slight re-write of the old Fitzroy song when they merged. Have no idea what the Bears song was pre-merger.

dogz08

First Grade
Fremantle :lol:

Dean, where's all this sudden interest in AFL, Union and Soccer come from?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I was on Oxford Street & this man grabbed me by the crotch & whispered in my ear " Just go with it... ". So I have.

whalan12

Juniors
sydney swans!
will struggle to make the 8 though

and geelong will win the flag, with st kilda fading out by the end of the season
mite b geelong v collingwood final

Latest posts