What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

Stonecutter

First Grade
I've been a Bombers fan for the last few years. James Hird and Lloyd are my obvious favourite players. Stanton and Watson are looking the goods aswell.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Bombers are definitely surprise performers this year, most people had them in the bottom couple of teams.

Macca_

Coach
I took the $2.75 about them to make the top 8. Good start! Would have been better if we didn't throw it away last week against Carlton. Should be 4 from 4.

TITAN1

Juniors
Im a Hawthorn supporter (therefore i HATE essendon with a passion-i remember those g.f from the '80s :x )
Fave player (old) :Dermott Brereton
Fave player (new):Campbell Brown

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Two flukes don't make a season Twiz!

true

but what does that have to do with us

are you suggesting 35 goals or beating the previously undefeated team was a fluke

Judd had is arse handed to him by Ling, talk about owned

wait till we play the bombers and we'll see who has fluked a few wins this year

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lets leave Richmond out of this..as to be frank every side will belt them! Yes you beat WCE..like the saying goes the more you win the more you need a loss. WCE needed a loss.