What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garts

Bench
Just deciding if I should head up to the pub to meet some mates for a few more drinks. I wan to but I also just cant be farked. I know how I will end up in the morning if I go.

McLovin

Staff member
Just deciding if I should head up to the pub to meet some mates for a few more drinks. I wan to but I also just cant be farked. I know how I will end up in the morning if I go.

I'm supposed to be up at Pitt Street getting my drink on with the lads...can't be f**kd...

Garts

Bench
Garts. I don't know you. But I think I love you.

I hear that alot. Its why I am on the internet on a Saturday night :lol:

I am about to crack another beer, I know if I have another 1 or 2 I will end up heading out. My day tomorrow will be spent on the lounge regretting my decision.

McLovin

Staff member
lol I didn't know about that Apple Internet Cafe in the city. 3 storeys of nerds.

George Street Maccas has an internet cafe underneath it, you actually have to walk into maccas to get to it. Cinemas across the street, galaxy world next door, pubs everywhere...if im getting a place, it's there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts