What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzat

First Grade
Who does that leave the Broncos with up front?

Kenny and....

Looks like Thaiday and Sims will be playing alot of prop in 2010. Natuch may even get that FG gig he has been wanting too

Front rowers ... so old school. We have a simple game plan at the Broncos next year ... pass it to Lockyer who kicks for Falou and TRY!

andrew123

Juniors
Front rowers ... so old school. We have a simple game plan at the Broncos next year ... pass it to Lockyer who kicks for Falou and TRY!

are u hoping the magical lockyear and foloau can hit the ball up for 50 or so metres to get you near the tryline?

Bench
Sheens has used that game plan for 4 seasons in a row,lots of backrowers,with 1 or 2 props in the 17,we have failed 4 seasons in a row.
Now it looks as though he has seen the light.

Vossy

Bench
Stocking up on hookers in the shire.

Flanagan/Aiton/Morris...whats the go with that.

gives another season for Joudo to develop, Morris will probably be all over the shop as he is seen as a utility [i hope he is banned from the halves]

lsta5838

Juniors
I watched a bit of the Knights and Saints reply on Fox the other night (from 2000) I think. Barrret played halfback. It reminded me of the few times I have seen him in the 7, the better the team is.

Is there a chance of seeing:

6. Kelly
7. Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts