What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

t1tan

Juniors
after the events of last night there will be changes to the side.My mail is strong from fibros mailman

walsh ......to halfback
aiton ........to play longer game time
sammut ...to bench to cover bot half and hooker as the match opens back end of both half
graham.....to 5/8
lewis.......to lock

isofia......to be stood down by club
tighe......out injured
:lol:
Yeah right..

sweet-as

Juniors
If he has been kicked out, I don't believe he's going off the rails, he's never been very worried about school, neither do most Polynesian footballers. But if it's true I feel sorry for his schools Arrive alive team:lol:

stretcher

Juniors
If he has been kicked out, I don't believe he's going off the rails, he's never been very worried about school, neither do most Polynesian footballers. But if it's true I feel sorry for his schools Arrive alive team:lol:
thats a pretty thick brush you have painted polynesian footballers with and you feel sorry for a football team please grow up how about feeling sorry for the blokes education that is suffering after all some polynesian people dont have the support from parents and tutors to help them improve and besides you dont know every polynesian from every school nimwit i know on good authority some polynesian boys are smarter than what you give to this forum

sweet-as

Juniors
Mate just so you know i've spent my whole life growing up with polynesian boys, living with them, playing footy with them, schooling with them, and I can tell you now 95% of them don't care enough for their education.
Im not saying this is a good thing, this is a terrible mind-set but it is true.

stretcher

Juniors
Mate just so you know i've spent my whole life growing up with polynesian boys, living with them, playing footy with them, schooling with them, and I can tell you now 95% of them don't care enough for their education.
Im not saying this is a good thing, this is a terrible mind-set but it is true.
and my point is i know a lot of polynesian people not footballers but people and yes they have a lazy attitude but they dont have access to extra schooling and have enormous families where there parents cant give there kids what they need.so tell me did your parents give everything you needed when it came to education i think yes i think you have no hangups and are a very opinionated person who feels he has the knowledge and the education in psychology and the knowledge of polynesian culture and upbringing because he knows a couple of islander people mate dont embarrass yourself and show your age in this area cause you dont have a clue and its people with opinions like yours that solve very little and anger the people you offend.........

sweet-as

Juniors
Im also the one that provides this forum with lots of its information, so if there's a few comments you don't agree with don't whinge and whine about it because that is not what this forum is for.

micro

Juniors
Im also the one that provides this forum with lots of its information, so if there's a few comments you don't agree with don't whinge and whine about it because that is not what this forum is for.
i must agree sweet as, this forum is opinions, so dont get aggressive over someone elses opinion if it differs to yours. I believe it is a fact that most, not all polynesians are laid back about education, that does not mean they are not smart or intelligent.

stretcher

Juniors
i must agree sweet as, this forum is opinions, so dont get aggressive over someone elses opinion if it differs to yours. I believe it is a fact that most, not all polynesians are laid back about education, that does not mean they are not smart or intelligent.
you blokes make me laugh about how important you think you are to this forum ooh how would it exist without you i will say this in plain english what you said sweetas was not an opinion it was a so called fact and i questioned that fact and for you micro and i read i believe it is a fact???thats not an opinion there are many walks of life that are lazy but also intelligent and i believe that might be a fact very racial boys but thats boys with no life skills normal defence mechanism....wakeup you have no facts...

The Teach

Juniors
you blokes make me laugh about how important you think you are to this forum ooh how would it exist without you i will say this in plain english what you said sweetas was not an opinion it was a so called fact and i questioned that fact and for you micro and i read i believe it is a fact???thats not an opinion there are many walks of life that are lazy but also intelligent and i believe that might be a fact very racial boys but thats boys with no life skills normal defence mechanism....wakeup you have no facts...

Mate, no offence but what you posted isn't plain English! It's called punctuation and grammar, and maybe you need to learn about it before you post on a public forum and make a complete fool of yourself because all you're doing is making yourself look like a hypocrite given the words I've underlined :lol::lol::lol:

stretcher

Juniors
Mate, no offence but what you posted isn't plain English! It's called punctuation and grammar, and maybe you need to learn about it before you post on a public forum and make a complete fool of yourself because all you're doing is making yourself look like a hypocrite given the words I've underlined :lol::lol::lol:
hey nimrod if it was a spelling and punctuation competition then i would fail but guess what it aint and you have made yourself look silly by having nothing to imput but a bagging of someones grammer besides if you wanna win that comp then its yours strap a boot on nerddddddddddddd...........ha

stretcher

Juniors
Geez your a sook stretcher:lol:
not a sook just think we have better things to worry about in life than tarring all islanders with the same brush its a big statement and now you know it .ps sorry about punctuation teach computer geek......

The Teach

Juniors
hey nimrod if it was a spelling and punctuation competition then i would fail but guess what it aint and you have made yourself look silly by having nothing to imput but a bagging of someones grammer besides if you wanna win that comp then its yours strap a boot on nerddddddddddddd...........ha

:lol::lol::lol:
MASSIVE FAIL!!!
You said "in plain english" and what you posted was a load of gibber that most would struggle to understand.

If that makes me a nerd, then I'll cop that, because it's better than being an illiterate knobhead!

stretcher

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol:
MASSIVE FAIL!!!
You said "in plain english" and what you posted was a load of gibber that most would struggle to understand.

If that makes me a nerd, then I'll cop that, because it's better than being an illiterate knobhead!
its a figure of speech and everyone on this forum knows that except for a knitpicking child like you grow up teach and show us how smart you really think you are and post something worth hearing instead of marking the school english test and sticking up for your rightous plastic wanna be islander sweetas be an individual not a follower...

stretcher

Juniors
its a figure of speech and everyone on this forum knows that except for a knitpicking child like you grow up teach and show us how smart you really think you are and post something worth hearing instead of marking the school english test and sticking up for your rightous plastic wanna be islander sweetas be an individual not a follower...
oh and before i go gibber is not a real word its slang:D

stretcher

Juniors
This forums going down hill :x
now that is the one thing i will agree with sweetas.revenge of the nerds and to think all we want is a chat about footy not a school lesson its insulting my intelligence and again we have another nark or maybe its the same nark under a different name... :sarcasm: