What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1ST TEST: Australia v West Indies Brisbane Nov 26 - Nov 30 2009

yappy

Bench
No problems with Watson's catch. TV angles can make catches near the ground look dodgy when there's nothing wrong. That looked a good clean snare to me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No problems with Watson's catch. TV angles can make catches near the ground look dodgy when there's nothing wrong. That looked a good clean snare to me.
Yeah i thought it was a fair catch, normally those are given the benifit of the doubt. Good to see.

TheParraboy

Staff member
come on ch9 camerman,

another glimpse at those two blondes with "team nash" on their tight tshirts :D

Bigfella

Coach
I can't remember seeing Watson field in slips before?

Very impressive catching today.

What's the go with Punter? At his best I thought he'd be challenging Mark Waugh but he has grassed a lot of catches in the last two three years. Still very good, but by his standard seems to drop a few.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't remember seeing Watson field in slips before?

Very impressive catching today.

What's the go with Punter? At his best I thought he'd be challenging Mark Waugh but he has grassed a lot of catches in the last two three years. Still very good, but by his standard seems to drop a few.
He was lucky to get a hand on it,didn't seem to pick it up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
most visiting teams get ambushed at the gabba, the series should get closer from here on

TheParraboy

Staff member
Great little catch by snorks at 1st slip

we should skittle them here on, and send them in again with a lead of around 275